cost of moving

Old May 28th 2004, 5:25 am
Just Joined

scc007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default cost of moving

Hi

My family and I are thinking of moving over to oz, we are aslo looking at Canada.To have your application process for canada is nearly 1200 quid.

Can any one tell how much it cost to apply to oz, including visa,medicals ,police checks etc, if any one has just gone or is going throught this at the moment your advice would be most welcome.

cheers

Gary
Old May 28th 2004, 5:28 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

We did it a while back, and you're looking at about the same money, from my memory anyway........
Old May 28th 2004, 5:29 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

We did it a while back, and you're looking at about the same money, from my memory anyway........
Old May 28th 2004, 5:33 am
Just Joined

scc007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi just to add on , do different state have different levels of accpetance .

what I mean if you want to move to syndey it would be harder thantrying to move to brisbane? as it is not as populated and needs more familys and skilled workers?

and if this is ture does ny one know the best state to go for ?

thanks again

gary
Old May 29th 2004, 12:45 am
High in the Dandenongs

Gary.

Try doing a bit of reserch on here www.dimia.com.au

then come back with more specific questions, you might get more help that way. Oh and theres a serch facility on this site too, look up and slightly to the right
Old May 29th 2004, 1:59 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: cost of moving

Originally posted by scc007
Hi

My family and I are thinking of moving over to oz, we are aslo looking at Canada.To have your application process for canada is nearly 1200 quid.

Can any one tell how much it cost to apply to oz, including visa,medicals ,police checks etc, if any one has just gone or is going throught this at the moment your advice would be most welcome.

cheers

Gary
Hi

So you're going to pick where to emigrate based on how much it costs for the application fee??? My advice???....

cheers

Bruce