Reload this Page >

COST OF Immigration Consultants

COST OF Immigration Consultants

Old Jan 12th 2004, 8:04 pm
Just Joined

getaway is an unknown quantity at this point
Default COST OF Immigration Consultants

hi All
have approached several immigration consultant with regards to getting into NZ on the Investor ticket - I've been quotes 40,000 NZ$ by one company! Any of you got similar experiences, or are they basically hoping that anyone that can afford the investor category is loaded!

ta
D
Old Jan 12th 2004, 9:07 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: COST OF Immigration Consultants

Originally posted by getaway
hi All
have approached several immigration consultant with regards to getting into NZ on the Investor ticket - I've been quotes 40,000 NZ$ by one company! Any of you got similar experiences, or are they basically hoping that anyone that can afford the investor category is loaded!

ta
D
We got a quote of USD10 or 15000 from one company (didn't go this route in the end). I think the better companies do put in a fair bit of a lot of work for you (I suppose it depends which bit of Investor you're going for) as going this way is far from automatic. So maybe they start to justify the fee.

Trouble is, how do you know the good companies? If you want the name of our agent, send me a private email - we used them for General Skills instead and were well impressed by their professionalism.