British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Cosmetic Surgery (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/cosmetic-surgery-327604/)

possoms Sep 23rd 2005 2:02 pm

Cosmetic Surgery

Can anyone recomend a good cosmetic surgeon in Australia?

Thanks

P :)

kyliecuteass Sep 23rd 2005 3:18 pm

Re: Cosmetic Surgery

Originally Posted by possoms

Thanks

no but i can in England!!!
PM me if you want details!
i can highly recommend him!

Guest0424 Sep 23rd 2005 3:23 pm

Originally Posted by possoms

Thanks

why are coming to the next sheffield meet in disguise :D :D :D

The Crow Sep 23rd 2005 3:32 pm

Originally Posted by kyliecuteass

Hi Kylie - how are you - how are things progressing? We still haven't sold the house, but plan to go Jan/Feb anyway.

Back to the subject - I'm intrigued now :)

Rachel

moneypenny20 Sep 23rd 2005 3:38 pm

Originally Posted by kyliecuteass

How much does a tummy tuck cost?

Guest0424 Sep 23rd 2005 3:40 pm

Originally Posted by moneypen20

would he transplant hair from my bottom to my head :D :D

gobbyjock Sep 23rd 2005 3:48 pm

I would be careful about getting one done - my mate got one through the army and she admitted it was so painful afterwards she really wished she hadn`t bothered (she was also in a bodystocking thingy for quite a few weeks afterwards) I actually spoke to the head of plastic surgery at my work about getting one and he said I had little chance on the NHS (I think privately he said somewhere between 4£4000 & & £7000 - sorry can`t remember exactly). If you are still in UK MOneypen I can ask him for some recommendations if you like.

Mrs JFW Sep 23rd 2005 3:50 pm

Someone I know had that stomach stapling op. She has so far lost 7 stones in weight, thats almost my total body weight.....amazing!

gobbyjock Sep 23rd 2005 3:53 pm

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Someone I know had that stomach stapling op. She has so far lost 7 stones in weight, thats almost my total body weight.....amazing!

Is that the one where you only have a tiny bit of space inside you for digesting the food??

moneypenny20 Sep 23rd 2005 3:54 pm

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
I would be careful about getting one done - my mate got one through the army and she admitted it was so painful afterwards she really wished she hadn`t bothered (she was also in a bodystocking thingy for quite a few weeks afterwards) I actually spoke to the head of plastic surgery at my work about getting one and he said I had little chance on the NHS (I think privately he said somewhere between 4£4000 & & £7000 - sorry can`t remember exactly). If you are still in UK MOneypen I can ask him for some recommendations if you like.

No, you're alright. It is something I think of every time I see my belly in the mirror. Put some clothes on and I forget it. It's not pretty but it's proof that second born caused me a lot of grief :D

kyliecuteass Sep 23rd 2005 3:57 pm

Originally Posted by The Crow

Back to the subject - I'm intrigued now :)

Rachel

guess!!...lol :D

Anne4Terry Sep 23rd 2005 3:58 pm

I often think about having a tummy tuck and a breast reduction as I am so ashamed of being such a huge lard arse when for the majority of my adult life I have been slim. Only trouble is that I worry that unless I can find a way of controlling my eating then I will just get fat again and it will all have been a waste of time and money. I hate my body, and I hate myself for not being stronger and losing weight.

kyliecuteass Sep 23rd 2005 3:58 pm

pm me and i'll give you his details.

gobbyjock Sep 23rd 2005 4:01 pm

No, you're alright. It is something I think of every time I see my belly in the mirror. Put some clothes on and I forget it. It's not pretty but it's proof that second born caused me a lot of grief :D

Know what you mean - can`t see my toes for saggy gut & boobs!!
When I spoke to the Plastic Surgeon - he said to me " Chris - your stomach was not what noticed about you"- he was looking at my massive mammaries at the time - cheecky bugger!! He also said that his wife had had 3 kids - she had a saggy tum and her boobs now pointed at the floor, rather than the wall but he still loved her and fancied her as much as ever and that if my hubby still loved me for how I am then shouldn`t I love myself?
Didn`t have the heart to tell him that if I was married to a plastic surgeon I`d make sure I took advantage of all the perks that entails!! :D

desperate2go Sep 23rd 2005 4:14 pm

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
I often think about having a tummy tuck and a breast reduction as I am so ashamed of being such a huge lard arse when for the majority of my adult life I have been slim. Only trouble is that I worry that unless I can find a way of controlling my eating then I will just get fat again and it will all have been a waste of time and money. I hate my body, and I hate myself for not being stronger and losing weight.

Hey...go easy on yourself. Hating yourself is a bit strong....Anyway i always find that there are plenty of others to do that for me.I dont need to join in :p