Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cosmetic Surgery

Cosmetic Surgery

Old Sep 23rd 2005, 2:02 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Cosmetic Surgery

Can anyone recomend a good cosmetic surgeon in Australia?

Thanks

P
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

kyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nice
Default Re: Cosmetic Surgery

Originally Posted by possoms

Thanks

P
no but i can in England!!!
PM me if you want details!
i can highly recommend him!
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 3:23 pm
Account Closed

Guest0424 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by possoms

Thanks

P
why are coming to the next sheffield meet in disguise
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kyliecuteass
Hi Kylie - how are you - how are things progressing? We still haven't sold the house, but plan to go Jan/Feb anyway.

Back to the subject - I'm intrigued now

Rachel
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 3:38 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kyliecuteass
How much does a tummy tuck cost?
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 3:40 pm
Account Closed

Guest0424 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypen20
would he transplant hair from my bottom to my head
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 3:48 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

I would be careful about getting one done - my mate got one through the army and she admitted it was so painful afterwards she really wished she hadn`t bothered (she was also in a bodystocking thingy for quite a few weeks afterwards) I actually spoke to the head of plastic surgery at my work about getting one and he said I had little chance on the NHS (I think privately he said somewhere between 4£4000 & & £7000 - sorry can`t remember exactly). If you are still in UK MOneypen I can ask him for some recommendations if you like.
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 3:50 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Someone I know had that stomach stapling op. She has so far lost 7 stones in weight, thats almost my total body weight.....amazing!
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 3:53 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Someone I know had that stomach stapling op. She has so far lost 7 stones in weight, thats almost my total body weight.....amazing!
Is that the one where you only have a tiny bit of space inside you for digesting the food??
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 3:54 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
I would be careful about getting one done - my mate got one through the army and she admitted it was so painful afterwards she really wished she hadn`t bothered (she was also in a bodystocking thingy for quite a few weeks afterwards) I actually spoke to the head of plastic surgery at my work about getting one and he said I had little chance on the NHS (I think privately he said somewhere between 4£4000 & & £7000 - sorry can`t remember exactly). If you are still in UK MOneypen I can ask him for some recommendations if you like.
No, you're alright. It is something I think of every time I see my belly in the mirror. Put some clothes on and I forget it. It's not pretty but it's proof that second born caused me a lot of grief
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

kyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nice

Originally Posted by The Crow

Back to the subject - I'm intrigued now

Rachel
guess!!...lol
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 3:58 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

I often think about having a tummy tuck and a breast reduction as I am so ashamed of being such a huge lard arse when for the majority of my adult life I have been slim. Only trouble is that I worry that unless I can find a way of controlling my eating then I will just get fat again and it will all have been a waste of time and money. I hate my body, and I hate myself for not being stronger and losing weight.
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

pm me and i'll give you his details.
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 4:01 pm
Im a woomaaan

No, you're alright. It is something I think of every time I see my belly in the mirror. Put some clothes on and I forget it. It's not pretty but it's proof that second born caused me a lot of grief
Know what you mean - can`t see my toes for saggy gut & boobs!!
When I spoke to the Plastic Surgeon - he said to me " Chris - your stomach was not what noticed about you"- he was looking at my massive mammaries at the time - cheecky bugger!! He also said that his wife had had 3 kids - she had a saggy tum and her boobs now pointed at the floor, rather than the wall but he still loved her and fancied her as much as ever and that if my hubby still loved me for how I am then shouldn`t I love myself?
Didn`t have the heart to tell him that if I was married to a plastic surgeon I`d make sure I took advantage of all the perks that entails!!
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 4:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
I often think about having a tummy tuck and a breast reduction as I am so ashamed of being such a huge lard arse when for the majority of my adult life I have been slim. Only trouble is that I worry that unless I can find a way of controlling my eating then I will just get fat again and it will all have been a waste of time and money. I hate my body, and I hate myself for not being stronger and losing weight.
Hey...go easy on yourself. Hating yourself is a bit strong....Anyway i always find that there are plenty of others to do that for me.I dont need to join in

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.