Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Coronation Street.

Coronation Street.

Old Oct 25th 2005, 8:14 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of
Question Coronation Street.

After making the decision to up sticks and move 12,000 miles across the other side of the world with all the problems related to it, guess what my wife's biggest concern.

will i still be able to watch Coronation Street?

she's that concerned that I've been told to find out if it's on cable etc. so could some one please tell me if she can still watch Corro.
who knows she may decide to stay if she can't
Old Oct 25th 2005, 8:31 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Coronation Street.

Originally Posted by sparks124
After making the decision to up sticks and move 12,000 miles across the other side of the world with all the problems related to it, guess what my wife's biggest concern.

she's that concerned that I've been told to find out if it's on cable etc. so could some one please tell me if she can still watch Corro.

Yeah, I've heard that one before, just admit is yourself who'll really miss it That's nothing my hubby won't go unless they get River City in aus :
Old Oct 25th 2005, 8:33 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

They have just started showing it in aus , but not sure how far behind they are ?
Old Oct 25th 2005, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute

I used to be addicted to it in the uk. Didn't mind when it was on twice a week, then it was on about 5 or 6 times and you have to keep up! Don't miss it a bit here and certainly don't want to go back and watch it.
Ruth
Old Oct 25th 2005, 8:39 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

you can download episodes from about 2 days old, on nova i think, same goes for loads of popular brit show, Eastenders included.

Oooooo looookkkk a link too!
http://www.uknova.com/
Old Oct 25th 2005, 8:43 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

yeah my daughters boyfriend ses that they are now showing the episodes (via foxtel)... just after ...... where sarah lou's daughter goes missing and is found with the ex's mother at the top of the tower in the grave yard....

boomie
x
Old Oct 25th 2005, 8:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

wasn't that the supanova site?

lacex
Old Oct 25th 2005, 9:25 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Channel Nine weekdays at 5.30pm (Perth) - being advertised on 6PR - can't say about other states though.

D D
Old Oct 25th 2005, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

similar thread a couple of days ago, they've just started showing corrie and eastenders and its 2 years behind!!!!!!!!!!!

hope i can download
Old Oct 26th 2005, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

graham__smith has a spectacular aura aboutgraham__smith has a spectacular aura aboutgraham__smith has a spectacular aura about

As mentioned Channel 9 weekdays 5.30

Hayley has just found out that Roy got Tracy up t'duff.

Is eastenders on FTA?
Old Oct 26th 2005, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice

My Mrs gets the ruddy thing taped by my mother in-law, about 8 episodes per tape, taped back to back.
I then have to suffer endless episodes as soon as the post arrives!
If you can't get it, then think yourselves lucky!