Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Conveyancing Solicitors in Queensland please ! (Suggestions)

Conveyancing Solicitors in Queensland please ! (Suggestions)

Old May 11th 2009, 1:33 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of
Default Conveyancing Solicitors in Queensland please ! (Suggestions)

Any suggestions !

And please don't say conveyancing works !! I need someone reliable this time !!
Old May 11th 2009, 1:34 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of
Default Re: Conveyancing Solicitors in Queensland please ! (Suggestions)

Oh, Sunshine coast area !!

Originally Posted by melaniee
Any suggestions !

And please don't say conveyancing works !! I need someone reliable this time !!
Old May 11th 2009, 1:54 am
ABCDiamond

Oh, Sunshine coast area !!
And I was about to recommend a good one in Victoria Point

Old May 11th 2009, 2:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Would they still be able to help do you think ? I'm not sure if they need to be in the area (we're not !!)

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
And I was about to recommend a good one in Victoria Point
Old May 11th 2009, 4:57 am
ABCDiamond

Would they still be able to help do you think ? I'm not sure if they need to be in the area (we're not !!)
They don't need to be, but I would always prefer to use a local one. They deal with councils for some of the stuff, and it must help to know the "local" routines.

Old May 11th 2009, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

So who are they ?!

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
They don't need to be, but I would always prefer to use a local one. They deal with councils for some of the stuff, and it must help to know the "local" routines.
Old May 11th 2009, 8:40 pm
ABCDiamond

So who are they ?!
Redlands Conveyancing Services
Victoria Point (Brisbane Bayside)
07 3207 6277

Old May 12th 2009, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of

We used Ferguson Cannon 2 years ago they were efficient and faultless and we are still using them today for other requirements.We used Tony but I think perhaps he is in a different dept. now but still a highly reccommended set-up.

www.fergusoncannon.com.au
Old May 12th 2009, 6:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of

btw forgot to add that they are based in Maroochydore.
Old May 17th 2009, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks all. Will give them a bell. Had recommendation for someone on Sunshine coast but they are nearly $650 which I think seems a lot, I don't know, maybe it is the going rate ??
Old May 17th 2009, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Sunshine Coast people-where are you ?? Any other recommendations on the Sunny () coast ??!
Old May 18th 2009, 2:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Ferguson Cannon-$950 !!!!! WOW !

Thanks all. Will give them a bell. Had recommendation for someone on Sunshine coast but they are nearly $650 which I think seems a lot, I don't know, maybe it is the going rate ??