Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

the container has come and gone

the container has come and gone

Old May 6th 2004, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default the container has come and gone

we are now sitting in an empty house (only 2 matteresses) all our stuff loaded and sent onto its container

how the room echoes now it is very depersonalised

i can reccommend pss the lads we had were brill, they packed up our 3 bed semi (including the motorbike ) in one day and packed it all onto the container the next

great service from them

sitting in a room with a matterress and a computor

arlene
Old May 6th 2004, 4:04 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: the container has come and gone

Originally posted by arlene
we are now sitting in an empty house (only 2 matteresses) all our stuff loaded and sent onto its container

i can reccommend pss the lads we had were brill, they packed up our 3 bed semi (including the motorbike ) in one day and packed it all onto the container the next

great service from them

arlene
ya wont get bored then......

all the best guys

love boomie
xxxx
Old May 6th 2004, 4:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

bored already!! ha ha family now decided they want to come round in the next hour:scared:

nowhere for them to sit and they are staying the night (where i dont know):scared:

arlene
Old May 6th 2004, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

KayCee is an unknown quantity at this point

Could prove to be interesting!!!
Old May 6th 2004, 4:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

why oh why now:scared:

arlene
Old May 6th 2004, 5:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

musnt laught but des had to start the bike to get it up to the garage up the road to transport it onto the container and guess what!!!

he had disconnected the batterey and it made the security system go kapput

they had to push it up there

who does he really love now, am i unpedicatable in the mornings, i know i always start first time

arlene
Old May 6th 2004, 5:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

You could always go out and get pissed

LOL
Old May 6th 2004, 5:42 pm
Mmmm what to do!!

katherineiv is an unknown quantity at this point

hi there,
Just wondered as taking a bike........ do you know anything about it being disinfected when it gets to oz ?
Hubby wants to take hes 1000 and someone told him that they do that. Of couse its his baby and still looks brand new (3 years old) and would kill him to see ppl do that to it :scared:
bless him

well dont get toooo board will you !!!!

have a few

katherine
Old May 6th 2004, 6:33 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point

great service from them

arlene
:scared: OMG..that's it then!!

Good Luck Arlene!
Old May 6th 2004, 6:38 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck, my advice is go and hit a pub or several.
Old May 6th 2004, 7:15 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

great service from them

arlene
well done arlene! must be getting really nervous there now:scared: hope adelaide finds you well good luck
Old May 6th 2004, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

must excuse me now been to the pub had several drinks over which i shouldnt have but hey were celebrating as there is no going back now

as to the bike question, yes we (this is the royal we) cleaned it first and then disinfected it with approved stuff

the 20ft container was just enought for a 3 bed semi and the bike with a tad of room left

at tilbury docks i hope as i type, hey no spelling mistakes depite the innebriation (pissed to you and me)

arlene
Old May 6th 2004, 9:06 pm
mark,abbi,tia & max

mark warner is an unknown quantity at this point

best of luck for the future arlene i hope our move goes as smoothly anglo pacific coming in on tuesday
regards
mark
Old May 6th 2004, 9:10 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Arlene, hope evrything goes smoothly. Bet he'll fret about his bike the whole time till it gets here
Old May 6th 2004, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

polly

had to get a couple of piccies when he wasnt looking of him kissing the bike in the container

the blokes who packed us were wetting themselves (especially when it wouldnt start)

hes gone to the pub with the rellies now to either comiserate or celebrate, whilst i am here sitting on a deck chair!!

arlene xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.