Reload this Page >

Construction work in Brisbane/Gold Coast

Construction work in Brisbane/Gold Coast

Old May 24th 2012, 9:34 pm
Just Joined

ocdavey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Construction work in Brisbane/Gold Coast

Hi,

I'm moving to Brisbane from Ireland in less than 2 weeks. I'm a qualified carpenter with a degree in construction management as well and would like to start working in Brisbane but would i would hope to settle in the Gold Coast as quickly as possible. Does anyone know if there is much work in these areas and what sort of wages should I expect?
Cheers
Old May 25th 2012, 1:18 pm
Planning for the future

Emma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Construction work in Brisbane/Gold Coast

Hiya, have a look on seek, from what I gathers there is quite a lot FIFO and DIDO work. Have a butchers, you could also locate companies in that area and contact them

Good luck

Originally Posted by ocdavey
Hi,

I'm moving to Brisbane from Ireland in less than 2 weeks. I'm a qualified carpenter with a degree in construction management as well and would like to start working in Brisbane but would i would hope to settle in the Gold Coast as quickly as possible. Does anyone know if there is much work in these areas and what sort of wages should I expect?
Cheers
Old May 25th 2012, 2:11 pm
Just Joined

ocdavey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Construction work in Brisbane/Gold Coast

will do, cheers for the response.
Davey