Confused

Old Oct 6th 2006, 4:09 am
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough
Default Confused

A bit confused , got allocated our CO today, than got an e-mail from our agent , C.O asking for a reciept for both our meds and PCCS , dont know why when our original meds are at LCU and the original pccs were sent to agent 3 months ago.

Anybody shed a light on this
sharon
Old Oct 6th 2006, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Confused

Originally Posted by sharon45
A bit confused , got allocated our CO today, than got an e-mail from our agent , C.O asking for a reciept for both our meds and PCCS , dont know why when our original meds are at LCU and the original pccs were sent to agent 3 months ago.

sharon
sorry no...can your agent not explain it???
Old Oct 6th 2006, 10:34 am
Visa granted member

Marcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to all

This may be what happened to you

I had my medical yesterday. Iv just been thinking about it. They told me that they were sending my results to Sydney. But my visa is in Adelaide. Plus they never asked me for my File Reference code and my ICSE Request ID.

Will my meds get to where they need to go or shall I call where I went for my meds and chase them ??

Marc.
Old Oct 6th 2006, 11:31 am
Visa granted member

Marcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Marcopolo
This may be what happened to you

I had my medical yesterday. Iv just been thinking about it. They told me that they were sending my results to Sydney. But my visa is in Adelaide. Plus they never asked me for my File Reference code and my ICSE Request ID.

Will my meds get to where they need to go or shall I call where I went for my meds and chase them ??

Marc.
Iv just called them and they didnt have that information. They ended up asking me for the acknowledgment date for my visa aswell.

Marc.
Old Oct 6th 2006, 12:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

When we front loaded our meds we put our acknowledgement number in 'the for office use only' part to be on the safe side and all was fine
Old Oct 9th 2006, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by tabby
When we front loaded our meds we put our acknowledgement number in 'the for office use only' part to be on the safe side and all was fine
i know that our meds went to Lcu as they needed another report but agent not that clear about why. I just hope i can finf the bloody reciept for the £625 spent on meds
sharon
Old Oct 9th 2006, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

i know that our meds went to Lcu as they needed another report but agent not that clear about why. I just hope i can finf the bloody reciept for the £625 spent on meds
sharon
If you paid by cheque, dont forget you can ask your bank for a copy of the front and back as proof too. If not, hope you can find your receipt or maybe the medical centre can look through theirs on the day you went for the meds and give you a copy. Good luck with it all.
Old Oct 14th 2006, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
If you paid by cheque, dont forget you can ask your bank for a copy of the front and back as proof too. If not, hope you can find your receipt or maybe the medical centre can look through theirs on the day you went for the meds and give you a copy. Good luck with it all.
Thanks XX
Old Oct 14th 2006, 6:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks XX
Hi Sharon

How's Florida? We got back Tuesday and still feeling a bit jet lagged.

Catch up with you when you get back.

Jacqui
Old Oct 15th 2006, 2:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Scotschick
Hi Sharon

How's Florida? We got back Tuesday and still feeling a bit jet lagged.

Catch up with you when you get back.

Jacqui
Hi Jacqui, great hol!S!!! flight tommorrow at 18.30 speak soon.

sharon x
Old Oct 15th 2006, 6:32 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Confused

sharon
Perhaps they've run out of acronyms.
Old Oct 15th 2006, 11:00 am
Just Joined

cloughie is just really nicecloughie is just really nicecloughie is just really nicecloughie is just really nicecloughie is just really nicecloughie is just really nicecloughie is just really nicecloughie is just really nice

When our medicals and x-rays were sent to LCU we were asked for the courier and tracking number. The agent and LCU use this. The doctor you used should be able to give you this. That way the agent and the visa office can at least work out where they have gone. (So can you!!)
Old Oct 15th 2006, 3:51 pm
Living the dream at last!

Gremlin has a brilliant futureGremlin has a brilliant futureGremlin has a brilliant futureGremlin has a brilliant futureGremlin has a brilliant futureGremlin has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by tabby
Hi there
Sorry, but need to ask a stupid question. We had our meds done on Thursday (front loading them a little bit) but in the section where it asks you which office is the visa application lodged at I left it blank as I wasn't sure, in the hope that the doctors would know where to send them from experience. Alas, they dont know either, so can anybody help me. We are 136 MODL and have a case file number from the Acknowledgement letter - should we put this number on the form where it says 'Office Use Only'?
The doctors secretary thought they should go to Sydney, but looking at the DIMIA website, it suggests that Skilled Migration Visas are processed in Adelaide.
Also, waiting for our PCC's to come back, but where do I send those off to - same place as the meds??????? Please help somebody - the docs want to send the meds off some time this week!

Oh and one more thing - what does LCU stand for?????

Thanks.

Last edited by Gremlin; Oct 15th 2006 at 3:53 pm.
Old Oct 15th 2006, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

jobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to all

LCU = Local Clearance Unit

I'm going through an agent and they have delt with all my paperwork, but I belive that your police check should be sent to the CO in Adelaide, it's just the meds that go to Sydney. They then process them, can them, and sell them as cheap animal fodder, and send the result to your CO.....

Mine were sent off 3 weeks ago and I haven't heard a peep since. I recon they got lost somewhere between UK and Aus.

I have a tracking No. given by the doctor but I don't know how to check up on wether they arrived or not, it only gives a ref. no. not a courier company name. Could have been carried over there by a stork for all I know.......

Last edited by jobart; Oct 15th 2006 at 7:29 pm.
Old Oct 16th 2006, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
hi cath got back from hols today first thing i did was look fro receipt and found it . I just have to sent a copy and my change of circumstances form tommorrow to my agent. I do know they have recieve my meds as they requested an extra report for my son , Again don't know why the C.O needs this but, heyho not long now i hope.!!!!!

sharon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.