Confused

Old Aug 24th 2004, 2:25 pm
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Confused

Hi guys

Wonder if anyone can help me?

Over a week ago I sent my application headed for DIMIA to my agent, he assured me by email its to be sent off today! Thing is I recieved medical and xray forms from the Australian High Commission in London today??
I have tried to contact my agent to ask about this but he is unavailable!
So I am counting on you guys to help me solve this puzzle!

Also is there anyone from the North East who can advise me where to go for the medicals ect, I have looked on the DIMIA website and the only doctor they state for Newcastle upon Tyne has since left the practice!

Thanks in advance for any advice

Deba34
Old Aug 24th 2004, 3:18 pm
Just Joined

dingdong is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Confused

Hi Debra

Can not help you with your riddle I'm afraid but when we went for our medical we went to Turrett Road in Denton Burn and seen Dr Howarth, that was in May so not too long ago.

Which part of Newcastle are you from, where is Oz are you heading??

Dingdong.
Old Aug 24th 2004, 3:44 pm
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dingdong
Hi Debra

Can not help you with your riddle I'm afraid but when we went for our medical we went to Turrett Road in Denton Burn and seen Dr Howarth, that was in May so not too long ago.

Which part of Newcastle are you from, where is Oz are you heading??

Dingdong.
Hi,

That is the practice we emailed and enquired about, apparently Dr Howarth has since left the practice so I haven`t got a clue where to go!

We live in Kingston Park at the moment and we are hoping to emigrate to Perth WA. My brother and his family live there.

What about you?

Thanks for the reply

Deb
Old Aug 24th 2004, 3:54 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deba34
Hi,

That is the practice we emailed and enquired about, apparently Dr Howarth has since left the practice so I haven`t got a clue where to go!

We live in Kingston Park at the moment and we are hoping to emigrate to Perth WA. My brother and his family live there.

What about you?

Thanks for the reply

Deb

Hi Deb

Always nice to help a fellow Geordie!! We used Dr Howarth back in April, sorry to see him go he was a nice guy.

Anyway looks like all may not be lost, looks like the closest Dr now is in Middlesbrough which aint that far

Here's the link:

http://www.australia.org.uk/vti/FORMS/DOCTORS.PDF

Walla
Old Aug 24th 2004, 4:17 pm
Deb

Originally Posted by walla1
Hi Deb

Always nice to help a fellow Geordie!! We used Dr Howarth back in April, sorry to see him go he was a nice guy.

Anyway looks like all may not be lost, looks like the closest Dr now is in Middlesbrough which aint that far

Here's the link:

http://www.australia.org.uk/vti/FORMS/DOCTORS.PDF

Walla

Cheers Walla,

Hopefully if we eventually get to Perth we can meet up for a beer and sigh a big sigh of relief that we are finally there!!

Good luck

Keep in touch

Deb
Old Aug 24th 2004, 4:22 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Walla,

Hopefully if we eventually get to Perth we can meet up for a beer and sigh a big sigh of relief that we are finally there!!

Good luck

Keep in touch

Deb

You'll get there and the first one's on you

Good luck with the meds

Walla
Old Aug 24th 2004, 4:43 pm
Deb

Puzzled solved,

Just spoken to my agent and he said he was baffled too,
Just realised that hubby sent an email to DIMIA asking about the meds ect,
They must of misread the email and sent forms instead!!
Bit of good news though, the agent said things look good and he doesn`t expect any problems. Fingers crossed now!

Thanks for your help everyone

And Walla, if I get to Perth I will definatley buy the first round Nee bother!!

Deb
Old Aug 24th 2004, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

Alan101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Confused

Puzzled solved,

Just spoken to my agent and he said he was baffled too,
Just realised that hubby sent an email to DIMIA asking about the meds ect,
They must of misread the email and sent forms instead!!
Bit of good news though, the agent said things look good and he doesn`t expect any problems. Fingers crossed now!

Thanks for your help everyone

And Walla, if I get to Perth I will definatley buy the first round Nee bother!!

Deb
hello there Deb,
just a quick question about your husband contacting DIMIA was that in the U.K or in Australia,and if the uk how did you contact them to get the forms sent?(for medicals)
also when did you send your application off and which subclass are you applying under,
we too are waiting all be it impatient on my behalf, husband says dont worry it will all work out in the end,slight problem is I dont want to wait,after having a particulary bad few days at work have decided that I might go and see the sister in Brisbane , we have flights booked for christmas but I want to be there now.
Hope you get sorted for Perth soon ,sisters friend lives in Perth and my daughter is visiting Perth at christmas, I should imagine that it will not belong before younger sister and Husband say they to want to migrate to Perth.
regards Dawn
Old Aug 24th 2004, 8:29 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Aaaaahhhhh! Too many Geordies

Anyhoo, if you can travel south a bit, try:

*Dr A. Lakin, Marshall, Adebayo and
Nadah, North Ormesby Health Centre,
Elizabeth Terrace, Westbourne Grove,
North Ormesby, Middlesbrough Cleveland,
TS3 6EN. Tel: 01642 277000 Fax:
01642 281000.
Old Aug 24th 2004, 8:30 pm
Deb

Originally Posted by Alan101
hello there Deb,
just a quick question about your husband contacting DIMIA was that in the U.K or in Australia,and if the uk how did you contact them to get the forms sent?(for medicals)
also when did you send your application off and which subclass are you applying under,
we too are waiting all be it impatient on my behalf, husband says dont worry it will all work out in the end,slight problem is I dont want to wait,after having a particulary bad few days at work have decided that I might go and see the sister in Brisbane , we have flights booked for christmas but I want to be there now.
Hope you get sorted for Perth soon ,sisters friend lives in Perth and my daughter is visiting Perth at christmas, I should imagine that it will not belong before younger sister and Husband say they to want to migrate to Perth.
regards Dawn

Hi Dawn,

Hubby was on the immi.gov website and emailed them reguarding the medicals ect, basically saying what forms are needed ect. Never received any emails back but got the forms this morning in the post. They came from Australia House in London!
I was speaking to my agent this afternoon and he said that I had to wait until DIMIA sent me the medical forms with a case file no attached to it before I could go for medicals.
So I will have to sit tight, he sent our application off to Oz today. We are applying under the Independent Skilled 136, I am the main applicant as I am a hairdresser and its in the MODL.
So its fingers crossed now.

Hope you don`t wait too long and good luck Dawn

Deb
Old Aug 24th 2004, 8:35 pm
Deb

Originally Posted by wmoore
Aaaaahhhhh! Too many Geordies

Anyhoo, if you can travel south a bit, try:

*Dr A. Lakin, Marshall, Adebayo and
Nadah, North Ormesby Health Centre,
Elizabeth Terrace, Westbourne Grove,
North Ormesby, Middlesbrough Cleveland,
TS3 6EN. Tel: 01642 277000 Fax:
01642 281000.

Thanks for the reply,

Surely you haven`t got a problem this us Geordies??

Thanks again

Deb
Old Aug 24th 2004, 8:37 pm
Deb

Thanks for the reply,

Surely you haven`t got a problem this us Geordies??

Thanks again

Deb
Sorry, it should of been `with us`
Old Aug 24th 2004, 8:37 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Wayne my friend

Australia is the new Newcastle !!!

Walla
Old Aug 24th 2004, 8:39 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Wayne my friend

Walla
Well that's it I'm not bloody going now!!

Hey Deba, just a joke. Knew it would get a reaction
Old Aug 24th 2004, 8:40 pm
Deb

Wayne my friend

Walla
Hi Walla,

Have you had a look at any of the other forums?
There is a guy on there called Ray who I think has a problem with us Geordies!
I put a couple of posts on there and he replied with what I assume was his dry wit! Saying Newcastle was a shit hole ect!!!

Its a good job I don`t bite so easy!

Interesting reading

Deb

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.