Completion!!

Old Nov 7th 2003, 4:00 pm
Badge

Default Completion!!

It only took 5 months for my buyer (tenant) to get a mortgage. Meanwhile the washing machine leaked. Don't ask. I thought I'd do a quick sale to her to not have any stress AT ALL. I was so wrong - and almost had to evict her - it was touch and go.

Took all day to complete - just cos a) my buyer was asleep b) her solicitor was in a meeting and she wouldn't release funds - meanwhile the postman was waiting with the last post...all against the backdrop of a boiler man repairing the boiler...

Almost called the police to get the sodding solicitor off the line away from her client so she could talk to mine. I was that pissed.

breathe in/ breathe out

I lost a fair amount of money - maybe as much as 23,000 AUS(house market has moved up, pound down) but am still alive, have my health and a bit of a deposit (20pc) for Straya. "If only"...but if your Aunt had balls she'd be your Uncle.

All lined up for currency conversion as it looks like the dollar is returning to it's historic level of 2:1.

Think I'll get pizza in tonight, stay in and watch the footie this weekend with Mrs Badgers. Glorious days await.

As she said, I am the richest man she knows, now. See boys, money gets u everywhere.

Badge

Old Nov 7th 2003, 4:05 pm
earlswood

Default Re: Completion!!

Originally posted by badgersmount
It only took 5 months for my buyer (tenant) to get a mortgage. Meanwhile the washing machine leaked. Don't ask. I thought I'd do a quick sale to her to not have any stress AT ALL. I was so wrong - and almost had to evict her - it was touch and go.

Took all day to complete - just cos a) my buyer was asleep b) her solicitor was in a meeting and she wouldn't release funds - meanwhile the postman was waiting with the last post...all against the backdrop of a boiler man repairing the boiler...

Almost called the police to get the sodding solicitor off the line away from her client so she could talk to mine. I was that pissed.

breathe in/ breathe out

I lost a fair amount of money - maybe as much as 23,000 AUS(house market has moved up, pound down) but am still alive, have my health and a bit of a deposit (20pc) for Straya. "If only"...but if your Aunt had balls she'd be your Uncle.

All lined up for currency conversion as it looks like the dollar is returning to it's historic level of 2:1.

Think I'll get pizza in tonight, stay in and watch the footie this weekend with Mrs Badgers. Glorious days await.

As she said, I am the richest man she knows, now. See boys, money gets u everywhere.

Badge

Earlswood