Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Complaining about Aussie GPs

Complaining about Aussie GPs

Old Oct 17th 2005, 2:33 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of
Default Complaining about Aussie GPs

Can someone tell me how I can complain about GPs here in Australia? I saw one the other day I don't even think was qualified-it was scary....
Old Oct 17th 2005, 2:37 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Complaining about Aussie GPs

Originally Posted by melaniee
Can someone tell me how I can complain about GPs here in Australia? I saw one the other day I don't even think was qualified-it was scary....
Just go to another one. if your not happy.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 2:38 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Try the whinging pom forum, must be a few boards on google.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 2:42 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of

yeah, really constructive. This person was dangerous. So I am a whinging pom 'cos I would like to be seen by a doctor that is trained? Pllleeease......

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Try the whinging pom forum, must be a few boards on google.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, really constructive. This person was dangerous. So I am a whinging pom 'cos I would like to be seen by a doctor that is trained? Pllleeease......
If you can explain that, how dangerous, and why. and if he would be a danger to some one else, and was this a one off or have you been going a while, doctors are human too and do make mistakes, i no that is no excuse.
Denise
Old Oct 17th 2005, 2:51 am
Forum Regular

Polyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud of

Search web for the Medical Board for the state you are in. Follow guidelines therein.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 4:15 am
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to be seen by a doctor that is trained? Pllleeease......
I assume you have relevant evidence that this person is not a qualified doctor, duly examined and licenced by the medical authority ?

go here for complaints in WA:

http://www.wa.medicalboard.com.au/compl.cfm

Last edited by Luke I Amyofath; Oct 17th 2005 at 4:19 am. Reason: addition of link
Old Oct 17th 2005, 7:04 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

I assume you have relevant evidence that this person is not a qualified doctor, duly examined and licenced by the medical authority ?
Grow up !
Old Oct 17th 2005, 7:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Given recent events like Dr death, that might be a useful piece of advice for the govvy too then
Old Oct 17th 2005, 7:31 am
Banned

Originally Posted by wargod
Grow up !
And your point is ?
Old Oct 17th 2005, 7:38 pm
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

If you were unhappy about the Drs. treatment and you feel it is his/her medical knowledge (rather than their patient/dr. manner) then you have every right to complain. Afterall, if it is possible that this Dr. could be endangering ppl. then it is in your best interest to report your feelings. It may be that nothing comes of it.

I work in a dept store as an assistant manager and as such, have heard plenty of complaints over the years.....however when it comes to a Dr or other medical professional, we seem to keep quiet assuming they know what they are doing.

I have swapped Drs. in the past, mainly because their 'bedside' manner was shocking. Goodluck in what you do.

Susan

p.s look what happened here in the UK with Harold Shipman. He killed loads of ppl but no one really thought to complain at first, about his medical practices because he was a Dr. and they assumed that made him above redemption.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 7:42 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ElshaUK
p.s look what happened here in the UK with Harold Shipman. He killed loads of ppl but no one really thought to complain at first, about his medical practices because he was a Dr. and they assumed that made him above redemption.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4080164.stm

:scared:

G
Old Oct 17th 2005, 7:50 pm
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Frightening! :scared:
Old Oct 17th 2005, 8:26 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

There are some very interesting anagrams of 'Luke I Amyofath' ... strangely, none of them turn out to say 'Beligerent shit-stirrer'....
Old Oct 17th 2005, 8:29 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hutch
There are some very interesting anagrams of 'Luke I Amyofath' ... strangely, none of them turn out to say 'Beligerent shit-stirrer'....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.