Coming to Qld!!

Old Apr 12th 2005, 1:00 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Coming to Qld!!

No, not for good...well, not yet anyway!

Hubby and I are coming up for the last 2 weeks of July!! We wont be in Brissy for long as we plan on driving back the coast way as much as we can within the 2 weeks.

Anyone up for meeting up for dinner or something one night? Realistically though, it will probably be a week night and I understand if people have other responsibilities.

Can arrange something a little closer to the time if anyone is up for it.

Hels
xxx
Old Apr 12th 2005, 1:33 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Coming to Qld!!

Keep us all advised closer to the time, tis a long way off at the moment

Old Apr 12th 2005, 1:34 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Keep us all advised closer to the time, tis a long way off at the moment

Of course I will!!

But was just really excited cause I just put my leave form in and had to share....share.....share!!

Old Apr 12th 2005, 1:35 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by Hels

Hubby and I are coming up for the last 2 weeks of July!! We wont be in Brissy for long as we plan on driving back the coast way as much as we can within the 2 weeks.

Anyone up for meeting up for dinner or something one night? Realistically though, it will probably be a week night and I understand if people have other responsibilities.

Hels
xxx

Ooooooooooooooooooo - would be just great to meet up with you and Hubby Hels (reminds me, I owe you a pm still, sorry )
Like ABC says, let us know nearer the time and we'll work something out. If we can get an idea of numbers perhaps we could do a group meal in the city or something??
Old Apr 12th 2005, 1:37 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mlbonner
(reminds me, I owe you a pm still, sorry )

Yes you do!!!
Old Apr 12th 2005, 2:14 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels

Hels
xxx
Dinner sounds great, as long as we can get a babysitter (shouldnt be a problem, but I always put that caveat in), you're on .