Reload this Page >

Coming out to Perth!!!

Coming out to Perth!!!

Old Mar 28th 2007, 7:49 pm
Just Joined

dazandleesa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Coming out to Perth!!!

Hi,

We are coming out to perth on the 19th May for a bit of a fact finding mission.
Me the hubby and 2 kids are staying in Tapping for 24nts.
Just wondered if anyone in the area fancied meeting up for a chat and a few beers.

Thanks

Leesa
Old Mar 29th 2007, 5:13 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: Coming out to Perth!!!

Originally Posted by dazandleesa
Hi,

Just wondered if anyone in the area fancied meeting up for a chat and a few beers.

Thanks

Leesa
A crowd of the expat girls meet at 'The Boat' Mindarie every Tuesday lunchtime. Its only about a 15 minute drive from Tapping. Go along..........you will be made very welcome!!
Old Mar 29th 2007, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dazandleesa
Hi,

Thanks

Leesa
Hi Leesa, we are in Carramar which is on the other side of the road from tapping. Gladly meet up for a few drinks (or more then a few!!) when you get here. just PM me and I'll give you my number. Where in Tapping are you staying.
Tracie
Old Mar 29th 2007, 7:47 am
Just wanna be there

paul and Lynz will become famous soon enoughpaul and Lynz will become famous soon enough

Hope you have a great trip
Old Mar 29th 2007, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Hope you have a great time.