Lightbulb comedy in oz

plz go in the chat room,

Old Oct 21st 2005, 5:48 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: comedy in oz

Originally Posted by HARIBO_KID
plz go in the chat room,

Listen HK. Please don't take this as nagging but a nice comment from a concerned mother. This is the 2nd time you've asked people on here to go into the chat room (or is the third).

Just be careful - there are some very strange people known as trolls on this forum. You'll get mainly adults posting on here and sometimes they are not what they seem.

I'm sure you're a really nice guy who loves his music but I hope your parents know what you are doing.

I hope you get a teen to talk to you soon.

Suzy
Old Oct 21st 2005, 5:52 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
Listen HK. Please don't take this as nagging but a nice comment from a concerned mother. This is the 2nd time you've asked people on here to go into the chat room (or is the third).

Just be careful - there are some very strange people known as trolls on this forum. You'll get mainly adults posting on here and sometimes they are not what they seem.

I'm sure you're a really nice guy who loves his music but I hope your parents know what you are doing.

I hope you get a teen to talk to you soon.

Suzy
Hi Suzy
I just went there, And told him the same thing I am a mother too He needs to be careful I would be very worried if he was mine, I am sure he is a sensible lad but people who are not so nice have ways of getting info. Prob the wrong place if you want to talk to others his age
Jane x
Old Oct 21st 2005, 5:57 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Hi Suzy
I just went there, And told him the same thing I am a mother too He needs to be careful I would be very worried if he was mine, I am sure he is a sensible lad but people who are not so nice have ways of getting info. Prob the wrong place if you want to talk to others his age
Jane x

Oh good - 2 'nagging' parents

I was getting a tad worrried.
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 12:56 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HARIBO_KID
plz go in the chat room,

There's comedy in oz now??
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 4:00 pm
HARIBO_KID

Im not stupid, i jus wanted sum1 to talk 2, and actually it was my parents who pointed this website out coz i had loads ov questions, i only wanted sum1 to talk 2, my mum and dad r on here loads any way, i and not stupid to give out any important information... Im 14, almost 15, not 10.

Old Oct 23rd 2005, 4:06 pm
HARIBO_KID

If my parents didnt trust me, do u think that i would be on here? Im not stupid, i jus want to talk to sumone who may be able to answer my questions.