British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   "come On You Mighty Reds" (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/come-you-mighty-reds-200790/)

pagey Jan 7th 2004 6:31 pm

"come On You Mighty Reds"

Come on Liverpool , we owe these cockneys after they were jammy first game of the season.

( i`ll be back on later ... to take my stick like a man!!!!!!!!!)

1-2 to the mighty reds............

Amazulu Jan 7th 2004 6:54 pm

Re: "come On You Mighty Reds"

Originally posted by pagey
Come on Liverpool , we owe these cockneys after they were jammy first game of the season.

Go Boys!, Give it to the cockney w*nkers!.

WBB Jan 7th 2004 7:18 pm

i think chelski will be too strong for the scousers tonight, 3-1 ;)

pagey Jan 7th 2004 7:30 pm

not up to now

WBB Jan 7th 2004 7:33 pm

aaarrrghhhhhh

pagey Jan 7th 2004 7:33 pm

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS get in the reds

WBB Jan 7th 2004 7:34 pm

well thats liverpools one.

pagey Jan 7th 2004 7:52 pm

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS get in the reds

WBB Jan 7th 2004 7:55 pm

it's over now.

wengerboy Jan 7th 2004 7:59 pm

cheyrou will be the new zidane (houllier 2002) ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pagey Jan 7th 2004 8:00 pm

cheyrou

he`s the only goal scorer so far...............

nosuchluck Jan 7th 2004 8:02 pm

Spurs 3 - 0 half time,
come on the yids!

WBB Jan 7th 2004 8:02 pm

Re: cheyrou

not a bad goal either, chelski need to learn to defend, they are too eager to score goal after goal.

pagey Jan 7th 2004 8:46 pm

that ref is on abramovich`s books , what a bad ref he`s been.........

WBB Jan 7th 2004 8:49 pm

that ref is on abramovich`s books , what a bad ref he`s been.........

yeah, he has been dodgy, dodgy dunn.

:)

pagey Jan 7th 2004 8:52 pm

GET IN THE REDS we deserved that

JoB Jan 7th 2004 8:52 pm

Oh yes my team too 'The pool'

Jo

WBB Jan 7th 2004 8:55 pm

a sound win for newcastle tonight.

1-0 against an improving leeds side.

Muzzman Jan 7th 2004 8:55 pm

How did we win with that team? Answers on a postcard.

Muzzman:D

wengerboy Jan 7th 2004 8:57 pm

Re: cheyrou

not quite as sweet a strike as pires`s 25 yarder at sandcastle anfield mind 2-1 me thinks:p :p :p

wengerboy Jan 7th 2004 8:59 pm

leeds

Originally posted by welshboybilly
a sound win for newcastle tonight.

1-0 against an improving leeds side.
they did`nt look to improved on sunday:p :p :p

pagey Jan 7th 2004 9:51 pm

As i remember we whooped the sh**e 3-0 this season at goodison , and you`s can only scrape a draw !!!!!
And you you were lucky to beat us too , and you know it!!

wengerboy Jan 7th 2004 9:56 pm

everton

As i remember we whooped the sh**e 3-0 this season at goodison , and you`s can only scrape a draw !!!!!
And you you were lucky to beat us too , and you know it!!
being a true fan have to agree with both points mind i knew them toffee bastards would raise there game for us!screwed us up there last season as well and they nicked me radio:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pagey Jan 7th 2004 10:01 pm

[
If we can beat Chealsea with that team mate , and deservedly so , houllier must have some idea what he`s doing ...cos that was good work , i`ll be honest , when i saw the team , i thought Oh my god , we`re getting whooped , but the tactics worked and cheyrou was excellent considering the lack of games and the pressure he`s under ... brilliant performance.
When there`s a big game on in Perth , Do all the lads go the boozer and watch it or have i got to get used to that fact that that doesn`t happen????

WBB Jan 7th 2004 10:02 pm

[
If we can beat Chealsea with that team mate , and deservedly so , houllier must have some idea what he`s doing ...cos that was good work , i`ll be honest , when i saw the team , i thought Oh my god , we`re getting whooped , but the tactics worked and cheyrou was excellent considering the lack of games and the pressure he`s under ... brilliant performance.
When there`s a big game on in Perth , Do all the lads go the boozer and watch it or have i got to get used to that fact that that doesn`t happen????

tonight's game would of been 6am or something in aussie so the boozers would be pretty quiet if not shut.

wengerboy Jan 7th 2004 10:07 pm

6 am

tonight's game would of been 6am or something in aussie so the boozers would be pretty quiet if not shut.
my place at 6 then( to do list get the beers in and steal big dish from murdoch)

pagey Jan 7th 2004 10:08 pm

i know tonights game was , will tonights game be shown tomoz ? and what about on a sat isn`t there a live game on then?
What is the atmosphere like in pubs ?when there`s a game on?
Are the pubs like here ?
I won`t know till feb ...

wengerboy Jan 7th 2004 10:10 pm

performance

[
don`t get me wrong pagey i had a tenner on you boys 2nite and can`t wait to drive 2 chelsea land 2moro(surrey) and rub all my workmates noses rite init:D :D :D :D :D

Swaffy Jan 7th 2004 10:39 pm

As a lifelong Man U fan, I'll just keep out of this thread....now where's that smilie for 'smug self-satisfaction'??;)

sjn2003 Jan 7th 2004 10:41 pm

Originally posted by Swaffy
As a lifelong Man U fan, I'll just keep out of this thread....now where's that smilie for 'smug self-satisfaction'??;)

Whoops ! That should have been from me, not the missus ! Just too excited about a well earned three points tonight !

WBB Jan 7th 2004 10:46 pm

i remember the smile that came over my face when we stuffed united 5-0.

:beer: :D

sjn2003 Jan 7th 2004 10:52 pm

i remember the smile that came over my face when we stuffed united 5-0.

:beer: :D
You know they had the video on sale in the NUFC shop within 48hrs ! Its my mate's no. one possession... I've got the one from when we won the Treble ;)

WBB Jan 7th 2004 10:54 pm

Originally posted by sjn2003
You know they had the video on sale in the NUFC shop within 48hrs ! Its my mate's no. one possession... I've got the one from when we won the Treble ;)
what when fergie finally hangs up his watch though, i think united fans should enjoy the next couple of seasons because once he goes things will change.

WBB Jan 7th 2004 11:01 pm

just watched bolton v men u and you were lucky, come on you got to admit bolton deserved a draw second half ?

sjn2003 Jan 7th 2004 11:03 pm

what when fergie finally hangs up his watch though, i think united fans should enjoy the next couple of seasons because once he goes things will change.
Ditto Sir Bobby.

Just watched the highlights on ITV - Bolton made one hell of a game of it. Lucky three points and excellent goalkeeping from the yank. Could be important come next May.

wengerboy Jan 8th 2004 6:50 pm

man u support

joke! how do you confuse a (manure supporter)? show them a map of manchester:D :D :D :D

WBB Jan 8th 2004 6:54 pm

Re: man u support

Originally posted by wengerboy
joke! how do you confuse a (manure supporter)? show them a map of manchester:D :D :D :D

they know brighton, brisbane or bangkok like the back of their hands.

:D :D :D

Kentish Man Jan 8th 2004 6:55 pm

Arsene Wenger needs to stop the Gooners throwing away one goal leads. How many times have they done that this year?! No good being unbeaten if you don't win the title.

Don't see Chelski getting back in the title race to be honest.

Any chance of your Toon boys getting a result at Old Trafford WBB?

WBB Jan 8th 2004 6:57 pm

Originally posted by Kentish Man
Arsene Wenger needs to stop the Gooners throwing away one goal leads. How many times have they done that this year?! No good being unbeaten if you don't win the title.

Don't see Chelski getting back in the title race to be honest.

Any chance of your Toon boys getting a result at Old Trafford WBB?

big game sunday, hopefully we can turn em over, it is about time we did.

think they have scored 11 goals against us in the last few games!!!

Kentish Man Jan 8th 2004 6:58 pm

Location London? Presumably you moved there from Manchester then? ;)