Com

Old Feb 12th 2004, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Lets be nice :)

Oh dear, since my return from Oz I have noticed that this forum has turned into something that resembles a boxing ring in my absence

Come on folks - lets be nice. Everyone does have the right to express their own opinions should you like them or not.
Old Feb 12th 2004, 8:35 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: Lets be nice :)

Originally posted by debsy
Oh dear, since my return from Oz I have noticed that this forum has turned into something that resembles a boxing ring in my absence

Come on folks - lets be nice. Everyone does have the right to express their own opinions should you like them or not.
Tend to agree with you. Its got to the point where I am sometimes uneasy about posting, just in case some one thumps me!!!
Old Feb 12th 2004, 10:29 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sj oldfield
Tend to agree with you. Its got to the point where I am sometimes uneasy about posting, just in case some one thumps me!!!
Dems fighten werds mate !!

Your post was awful Im gunna tump ya, take dat !!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 12th 2004, 10:31 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Luke I Amyofath
Dems fighten werds mate !!

Your post was awful Im gunna tump ya, take dat !!!!!!!!!!

Biff !!!

Pow !!!

Kersplat !!!