Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Coffee morning in Joondalup?

Coffee morning in Joondalup?

Old Dec 7th 2009, 12:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Family of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Coffee morning in Joondalup?

I'm sure I've seen that there's a regular coffee meet up in Joondalup.

We're across on holiday (from 17th to 30th Dec) so would be nice to meet some people so that we know some people before we actually move, but I guess it depends what day it is. If it's a Thursday then it's the day we arrive (on the overnight flight from Singapore) and then Xmas Eve.

There must be a question in there somewhere!

Ok, "Is there a coffee meet up in Joondalup, and what day is it held?"
Old Dec 9th 2009, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

hannah1202 is a jewel in the roughhannah1202 is a jewel in the roughhannah1202 is a jewel in the roughhannah1202 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Coffee morning in Joondalup?

theres one at hillarys harbour on a thurs morning in the breakwater x
Old Dec 10th 2009, 12:22 am
BE Forum Addict

ozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Family of 3
Ok, "Is there a coffee meet up in Joondalup, and what day is it held?"
Not sure if they still meet, but it used to be organised by a poster called "yanchep". Do a search for her name and send her a PM.

She posts more on another forum and I've sent you a PM on how to contact her there. (Not allowed to mention other forums on BE.)
Old Dec 10th 2009, 3:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Family of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Ozhappy - got the PM too.

Hannah: is the Hilary's one happening on Xmas eve? (Somehow I doubt it!)