Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Coffee with the girls in Perth

Coffee with the girls in Perth

Old Mar 22nd 2005, 8:38 pm
Go Banana's !!

Default Coffee with the girls in Perth

Meeting at The Dome at Hillarys Boat harbour, 12 noon Thursday (tomorrow) all girlies welcome.

Listen out for the cackling

Jill

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 12:48 am
Forum Regular

dolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Coffee with the girls in Perth

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
Meeting at The Dome at Hillarys Boat harbour, 12 noon Thursday (tomorrow) all girlies welcome.

Jill
see you there !
dolly
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 12:53 am
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

Jill
I hope I can join you in a month or so...... Are kids excluded? I'll have the little'un in tow (18 months). She's already used to bad language and cackling laughter, so should fit in nicely.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 12:55 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Jill

Maybe the next meeting Jill, Me and mine arrive in Perth 10th April..
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 2:23 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Jill
What happened to Subi ? Is christina still flexing off ?

I'll be there but not til about 1 - 1.30

M
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 10:53 am
Go Banana's !!

Bumping up

Jill

Old Mar 30th 2005, 12:43 am
Go Banana's !!

Jill
Same time, same place tomorrow, all welcome.

Lovely to meet two newbies last week and hopefully we haven't scared them off to much to come back

Jill

Old Mar 30th 2005, 12:46 pm
Go Banana's !!

Bumped up for you girlies out there.

Weather pants in Perth today - come along join our little rays of sunshine (even I worry about my mental state sometimes )

Jill

Old Mar 30th 2005, 1:19 pm
The Jones Family

stefdeanjones is an unknown quantity at this point

Bumped up for you girlies out there.

Weather pants in Perth today - come along join our little rays of sunshine (even I worry about my mental state sometimes )

Jill

Oh NOOOOOO - Littlen still asleep and won't make it in time I don't think. Plus hubby in tow!! Would have loved to meet you all.....................
Old Mar 30th 2005, 2:08 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by stefdeanjones
Oh NOOOOOO - Littlen still asleep and won't make it in time I don't think. Plus hubby in tow!! Would have loved to meet you all.....................
Get hubby armed with pushchair and babe and leave him tourist watching along the shops at Hillary's, while you come have coffee with us.

Jenny
Old Mar 30th 2005, 2:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, good idea. We will prob be there until 2.30pm so maybe turn up a bit later if you like.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 2:38 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

I'm coming! I'm coming, Mairi! Thanks for thinking of me

Siren
Old Mar 30th 2005, 8:51 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Coffee with the girls in Perth

Hi there,,,,,,Im so jealous everytime you have a meet...I just want to be there now! sending our fee to agent on Monday to finally log our visa application so hope to be in perth next March. Really hope your still having your meetings then!!! Been reading through your diarys everyday to catch up and there brilliant. Dawn x