Wikiposts

churchs

Old Oct 5th 2006, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice
Question churchs

were looking at heading for bunbury daleyellup eaton area what are the churchs like compared to england.i go 2 a realy lively one in england
thanks
Old Oct 5th 2006, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all
Default Re: churchs

Originally Posted by tony s
were looking at heading for bunbury daleyellup eaton area what are the churchs like compared to england.i go 2 a realy lively one in england
thanks
Not sure where that is, but I go to a church here in Brisbane which is a baptist church, and is similar to the lively one I left in England. There are lots to choose from, so I'm sure you'll find one. Good luck!
Old Oct 5th 2006, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

jackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nice
Talking Re: churchs

thanks
Hi,
we would be interested in replys also.Jackie.
Old Oct 5th 2006, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

There are heaps of churches here in Australia, I'm sure you'll find one that suits. People are also more open about their faith and less judgemental iykwim.
Old Oct 5th 2006, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond repute

thanks
If you and your family like a lively, friendly type of service, you will find that every Sunday at the Grace Christian School at Glen Iris, just outside of Bunbury and a few minutes from Eaton. My son attended this school some years ago and the Sunday services are very popular, with both old and young. They are a very welcoming, friendly and supportive group of people - I think you will like it.
Old Oct 5th 2006, 11:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tuxtrip
If you and your family like a lively, friendly type of service, you will find that every Sunday at the Grace Christian School at Glen Iris, just outside of Bunbury and a few minutes from Eaton. My son attended this school some years ago and the Sunday services are very popular, with both old and young. They are a very welcoming, friendly and supportive group of people - I think you will like it.
thanks for that
Old Oct 7th 2006, 3:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Tuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for that
You're welcome Tony - maybe I'll see you there one day.
Old Oct 8th 2006, 11:49 pm
Banned

Rug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud of

Churches in Australia, just like the UK are in demise. They tend to promote worldliness within their walls with 'hip' Hillsong type 'worship' and general money grabbing 'preaching'.

Most are going after the unbiblical Rick Warren Purpose Drivel nonsense or the Alpha course.

If I were you I would go to www.moriel.org or www.christian-witness.org and contact them for a decent church.