Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Christmas present websites - help needed

Christmas present websites - help needed

Old Nov 13th 2003, 12:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough
Default Christmas present websites - help needed

Family in the UK are looking for websites to order presents for my kids from. Idea being presumably to cut down on postage. Anyone have any ideas? They need to be able to send purchases to Oz in time for the big day. So far we've found a good one based in Asia selling CDs, DVDs & games which will deliver free of charge but I really need a toy one too, digimon, Bionicles etc.

Thank you!

Loopy
Old Nov 13th 2003, 12:24 am
Good to be back in UK

Jirrupin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Christmas present websites - help needed

Originally posted by Loopy
Family in the UK are looking for websites to order presents for my kids from. Idea being presumably to cut down on postage. Anyone have any ideas? They need to be able to send purchases to Oz in time for the big day. So far we've found a good one based in Asia selling CDs, DVDs & games which will deliver free of charge but I really need a toy one too, digimon, Bionicles etc.

Thank you!

Loopy
This link seems to have a few toy sites, good luck.

http://www.letsgoshopping.com.au/toys_17.html
Old Nov 13th 2003, 12:25 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Thank you!

Loopy
Have you thought of eBay? A lot of the stuff on there is new, based in Oz, and can easily be delivered to an Oz address.

http://www.ebay.com.au/
Old Nov 13th 2003, 4:05 am
Just Joined

ziggy is an unknown quantity at this point

try

www.wishlist.com.au

for deliveries to Australia and NZ, there are a few payment options available too.
Old Nov 13th 2003, 4:23 am
Forum Regular

topcat is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Loopy,
Could you post the address of the site for books etc. you found in Asia please.

Thanks,
TC
Old Nov 13th 2003, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Hi, bruv-in-law uses this one & says it's good

http://www1.cd-wow.com/

It does Cds, DVDs, games etc.

Thanks for the other suggestions, will get looking later

Loopy
Old Nov 13th 2003, 10:18 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you!

Loopy
http://www.ukshops.co.uk/
Have an aus and nz link aswel
Old Nov 13th 2003, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

wombat is an unknown quantity at this point

try www.toysdirecttoyourdoor.co.uk they are based in yorkshire but deliver any where in the world within 10 days. i have used them before and the service was very good
Old Nov 13th 2003, 1:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant future

Hi Loopy

The grandparents are putting money into a bank account in the uk for us to use for buying the kids pressies from them, more work for you i know but you might get more for their money, and you get to decide on the gift

Lynn