Christmas present ideas

Wikiposts

Christmas present ideas

Old Oct 12th 2003, 10:37 pm
dmf
Forum Regular

dmf will become famous soon enough
Default Christmas present ideas

The weeks are flying by and we need to start thinking about Christmas presents. A friend is flying back to the UK end of November and has offered to take back any post/parcels we might have to be posted - a great opportunity to post some Xmas presents. Does anyone have any ideas of original flat pack presents to send? We don't want to send anything too bulky. Any ideas, anyone who is used to doing this?

Thanks, Dawn
Old Oct 12th 2003, 10:45 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Picture tea towels, you can get some really lovely ones. Also there are a lot of places that do souvenir tea spoons in little boxes - they have pictures on the handle of the spoon.
Pens and pencils with pictures of Aussie animals always go down with with kids and don't take up much room, and t-shirts of course - they are always a hit too.
Old Oct 13th 2003, 12:00 am
Home in 2010.

The Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really nice
Default Re: Christmas present ideas

Originally posted by dmf
The weeks are flying by and we need to start thinking about Christmas presents. A friend is flying back to the UK end of November and has offered to take back any post/parcels we might have to be posted - a great opportunity to post some Xmas presents. Does anyone have any ideas of original flat pack presents to send? We don't want to send anything too bulky. Any ideas, anyone who is used to doing this?

Thanks, Dawn
I was going to send everyone I knew in OZ a present but by the time P&P was added to the small heavy gift it meant the cost was more than the present was worth. This year i have sent books from Amazon to them as a gift order and gone on to OZ sites and ordered gifts in OZ to be sent to them. This way I do not have to worry about p&P the item and sending something small to keep costs down. Have also sent things from the OZ Ebay site to friends out there and they are going to wrap them for me for the big day. I know it is not the same but have sent all the usual t-shirts and tea towls etc before.
Old Oct 13th 2003, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

Prestons is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by dmf

Thanks, Dawn
I was told about a really good website the other day:

www.hamper.com

They do nice pressies (not the old tin of ham crappy hampers!) and even aussie themed hampers & can quote prices in au$.

Dawn
Old Oct 13th 2003, 9:10 am

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Prestons
I was told about a really good website the other day:

www.hamper.com

They do nice pressies (not the old tin of ham crappy hampers!) and even aussie themed hampers & can quote prices in au$.

Dawn

You could look on my site, I have some nice things for the ladies and little girls.

www.thejewellerywarehouse.com
Old Oct 13th 2003, 5:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Yeah my parents are here through all of november and are taking stuff back for me ( they dont know yet ) so i have bought my niece t- shirts , little bag with kangaroo on it , a book , also sending calendars and t towels practical stuff and photos framed .
Joanne
Old Oct 14th 2003, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Any other sites for gifts you can reccommend?

Thanks Gill
Old Oct 14th 2003, 9:09 pm
dmf
Forum Regular

dmf will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the suggestions. Time to get cracking.

Dawn
Old Oct 14th 2003, 9:34 pm
WBB

xmas again....already!