Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Christmas around Bunbury

Christmas around Bunbury

Old Nov 20th 2007, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Christmas around Bunbury

Okies everyone - there seems to be a few of us there now (or soon to be ) so maybe we should all have a little christmas gathering Sorry no idea where or when cos i aint there til next week but what do you think?? SOmething for the kids to all mingle (or fight) and the adults to chill
........over to you
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christmas around Bunbury

look likes its a party of 3 on the beach
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by daunted
look likes its a party of 3 on the beach
Hi Daunted,

Wondered where you had gone, glad you and yours are ok...You fly soon don't ya!!!!!

Justine...xx
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by juss44
Hi Daunted,

Wondered where you had gone, glad you and yours are ok...You fly soon don't ya!!!!!

Justine...xx
Hi
Im here but been busy packing up and saying good bye to everyone. I have been out to dinner so many times this week i am going to be twice the size when i arrive
We fly on Monday so all on winddown at school and work and ready for the next stage of our lives
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by daunted
Hi
Im here but been busy packing up and saying good bye to everyone. I have been out to dinner so many times this week i am going to be twice the size when i arrive
We fly on Monday so all on winddown at school and work and ready for the next stage of our lives
Brilliant news, so glad that you are almost there....

We still need to sell our house.....It will happen, just not sure when.....Make sure you keep intouch, and send a big mail once you are settled, can't wait to hear from you from the otherside....

Get packing, relax, enjoy and have fun.....Good Luck

Justine and my clan!!!xxx
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by juss44
Brilliant news, so glad that you are almost there....

We still need to sell our house.....It will happen, just not sure when.....Make sure you keep intouch, and send a big mail once you are settled, can't wait to hear from you from the otherside....

Get packing, relax, enjoy and have fun.....Good Luck

Justine and my clan!!!xxx

Thanks everyone!! I will stay in touch
Im going with contracts still not exchanged or completed on my house sale but itll all come good in the end Im sure
Mandy & co xxx