Christmas

Old Nov 14th 2005, 1:09 am
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all
Default Christmas

42 days to go till Christmas Day. :scared:
Anyone organised
Old Nov 14th 2005, 1:27 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Christmas

Originally Posted by zbettyboop
Anyone organised

Bought ourselves a new Christmas Tree yesterday!!

Got 2 out of 10 pressies I have to buy....

other than that....nope....not organised AT ALL!!
Old Nov 14th 2005, 3:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Betty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone organised
Almost, but then we dont have family here so not too much to organise really
Old Nov 14th 2005, 5:08 am
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

We are going to UK for Christmas so I have bought all the pressies and sent them back with my husband when he returned for work. All done and dusted!!

Amanda
Old Nov 14th 2005, 5:17 am
Just Joined

Jinzi is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Christmas

Originally Posted by Hels
Bought ourselves a new Christmas Tree yesterday!!

Got 2 out of 10 pressies I have to buy....

other than that....nope....not organised AT ALL!!

not a sausage, no tree, no pressies, no lights or anything ...first christmas here without all the family and feeling a bit down. I cant get into the christmas shopping with the warm weather. But thank god fro webcams so at least we can still sort of have chirstmas day with the rellies.
all said and done love it here and if anyone is in the penrith area get in touch and come and have a drink with us for xmas.
ta ra all

michelle x
Old Nov 14th 2005, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

Usually have everything done by now, but this emigration lark has overtaken everything this year . As this is our last Xmas in UK I'm trying to find small presents for my girls that will easily fit into cases when we travel - nightmare . Going shopping today for inspiration.
TJ
Old Nov 14th 2005, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

I am pleased to brag that, YES, we are all sorted (just about) for xmas this year. Unlike last year when we had only been here 3 1/2 months!!!

*All kids gifts bought and paid for (just the wrapping to do), all UK pressies have been purchased online and will be delivered in December,
*I posted all my xmas cards just today,
*We move into our new house (which we have been building all year...) on 20th December, (big excited whoop for that one)
*Xmas tree was purchased last year ( I bought cheapo tree decs last year to go on it until ours arrived - which was after xmas 2004 ) so looking forward to putting my 'collection' of old decs up this year,
*we've been invited to spend xmas day with friends we have made over this past year, which is lovely as they are such good fun and will be having a scrummy lunch and tea with food brought by both families which makes life so much easier.

Yes, all sorted. Thank god!!!
Old Nov 14th 2005, 7:44 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing to sort, Rachel and I wont be exchanging pressies, just a couple each for the boys and dinner at our friends.
Old Nov 14th 2005, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The Johnstons
Usually have everything done by now, but this emigration lark has overtaken everything this year . As this is our last Xmas in UK I'm trying to find small presents for my girls that will easily fit into cases when we travel - nightmare . Going shopping today for inspiration.
TJ
Hi, just thought id let you know that we live in Kilsyth near Cumbernauld about 15mins away from your town center.
I usually shop in Falkirk or Stirling (hate shopping in Glasgow)
Thank god for motorways.
Old Nov 14th 2005, 11:22 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone organised
Got our flights to Yeppoon booked. And ... er .... well that's it really ....
Old Nov 14th 2005, 11:23 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Just bought the first two prezzies this morning. Only another 23 to go
Old Nov 14th 2005, 11:25 am
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

Hi, just thought id let you know that we live in Kilsyth near Cumbernauld about 15mins away from your town center.
I usually shop in Falkirk or Stirling (hate shopping in Glasgow)
Thank god for motorways.
I was brought up in Cumbernauld (don't know if I should admit to that ) now living in Larbert, mum and dad still live there though. I'm never in Glasgow or Edinburgh either (not fond of big cities)
Old Nov 14th 2005, 11:34 am
birmingham to brisbane

cam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nice

its our daughters second christmas but we've put everything on hold for a few weeks, want to get the move to brissie our the way first, then we'll frantically try and get into the christmas mood once we are there

Old Nov 14th 2005, 11:52 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

OMG you lot are scary, its only bloody November. Still another month before worrying about presents etc.
Old Nov 14th 2005, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
OMG you lot are scary, its only bloody November. Still another month before worrying about presents etc.
Hi,but if you do it just now you will miss all that waiting in queues which i hate.
If i see a queue i just walk away.
Then if you go to Asda it is a nightmare.
Heard that if you go to Asda on Christmas Eve it is quite because everyone expects it to be very busy.
Dont think i will try that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.