Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Christie from Big Brother

Christie from Big Brother

Old Jul 17th 2005, 10:58 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Christie from Big Brother

Old Jul 17th 2005, 11:11 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Christie from Big Brother

Originally Posted by rubbeldiekatz
In the UK, so I don't know anything about your BB but the pics were great
Old Jul 17th 2005, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Not sure who that creature is......but you're spot on!!!!!!!!!! Considering she thought she was the 'complete package'???????????!!!!!!!!! Wierd face :scared:

Soooooooooo surprised Rita didn't go...but not as much as the housemates
Old Jul 17th 2005, 10:45 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rubbeldiekatz

:scared: OMG. What a munter.
Old Jul 18th 2005, 12:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

PMSL...that's fantastic.

I am not surprised that Dean was booted. He's a nasty piece of work, Rita may be annoying but she's a good person
Old Jul 18th 2005, 12:39 am
Just Joined

Klink is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, Christie looks like her dad was a boxer or something. Have you noticed she's getting fatter every week too? Rita has to be next, she's so annoying!! Good to see Dean, the foot picker, out though !
Old Jul 18th 2005, 12:46 am
Absinthe Minded

Del Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Shellfish
PMSL...that's fantastic.

I am not surprised that Dean was booted. He's a nasty piece of work, Rita may be annoying but she's a good person
Yep, thats the last of the liars out....how sweet that they let him keep the car.
Old Jul 18th 2005, 12:49 am
Just Joined

Klink is an unknown quantity at this point

Aww, it's nice to see dear old Sid Vicious . Where were the Pistols at Live 8?
Old Jul 18th 2005, 12:54 am
Absinthe Minded

Del Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Klink
Aww, it's nice to see dear old Sid Vicious . Where were the Pistols at Live 8?
Backstage, kicking the sh*t out of all those dinosaurs.
Old Jul 18th 2005, 2:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Klink
Yeah, Christie looks like her dad was a boxer or something. Have you noticed she's getting fatter every week too? Rita has to be next, she's so annoying!! Good to see Dean, the foot picker, out though !
I am sure they have all put on weight but you notice it on her more because she never seems to have any clothes on

Rita will definitely be up this week. It was just priceless to see everyone's reaction when she was the one to come out of the eviction room but as long as Timmy wins, I am not too bothered what order the rest of 'em leave in
Old Jul 18th 2005, 2:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Del Boy
Backstage, kicking the sh*t out of all those dinosaurs.
I hope you aren't referring to Pink Floyd, there are some people on this forum who take their music very seriously
Old Jul 18th 2005, 3:09 am
Absinthe Minded

Originally Posted by Shellfish
I hope you aren't referring to Pink Floyd, there are some people on this forum who take their music very seriously
ahem...I was at the Brighton Dome for the first rendition of the Darkside in 1972...shame about the probs with the quadrophonics, but a brilliant experience.
Old Jul 18th 2005, 6:34 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

You got her spot on. I was only saying to my hubbie last night that she looked like that 'person' from Beauty and the Beast!
Old Jul 18th 2005, 7:11 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

LOL - that's hysterical! So true too! Yeh, thank God Deans away - what a nasty vicious streak he had! When he got angry his true colours really showed! I liked Vensna but she does herself no favours by rising to the others bate - she's too aggressive in her approach even though she always has a valid view point. I assume David will be gone Wednesday...so hope to see Greg's true side with out his bro watching his every move. Yeh, I've changed my opinions since 1st impressions....I think Timmy deserves to win too. Logan and I were there when Michael went but I wanna win more tickets now to see any outs from the last few weeks!
Old Jul 19th 2005, 2:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by wholeworldwindow
Logan and I were there when Michael went but I wanna win more tickets now to see any outs from the last few weeks!
That would be awesome, I hope you get to go.
After last night, I have decided that I want Rita to go this week, she has proven herself to be very strange.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.