child seat

Old Apr 6th 2007, 8:47 am
Banned

NewOZ will become famous soon enoughNewOZ will become famous soon enough
Default child seat

my friend has a 18 months daughter and they going with me tomorrow

i dont have child seat in my car

i am not sure if the baby can stay still in the car seat alone without child seat!

is it illigal to drive while the baby in her mom's lap?
Old Apr 6th 2007, 11:47 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: child seat

Originally Posted by NewOZ

i am not sure if the baby can stay still in the car seat alone without child seat!

Very illegal!!!

Does the mother not have a seat she can bring with her, or borrow.

I have seen people in the UK with babies on there laps and it makes my blood run cold. Ignore the fact that its illegal for a minute, would you really want an unrestrained toddler in your car, would you be able to live with the consequenses if you had an accident and the child was harmed?

Dont do it mate, its not worth the worry or possible fines or worse. The child has a right to be safe!!!
Old Apr 6th 2007, 2:53 pm
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by NewOZ

The legality of it is futile, compared to the stupidity of it, if someone ploughs into you at 70 the child will be found about 30 metres from the car!
Old Apr 12th 2007, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

CreditCardKing will become famous soon enough

it is not illegal but not good practice, It is not possible for police to enforce this, since not everyone can afford a car seat and it is not a crime to be poor.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 9:50 am
Humble vaudevillian

benny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CreditCardKing
since not everyone can afford a car seat and it is not a crime to be poor.
..but they can afford a car and running costs!!
Old Apr 12th 2007, 9:52 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by benny the ball
..but they can afford a car and running costs!!
Sorry but also what about the $4K??? baby bonus. Suppose it went on the spoiler kit and fluffy dice? or foxtel - what thats about $30 per month? Decent car seat what $200 or $300??