Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Child having a woe is me night to they chill?

Child having a woe is me night to they chill?

Old Nov 21st 2005, 11:24 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Child having a woe is me night to they chill?

Hello all,

Our 10yr old son is having a woe is me night.

He doesn't want us to live in a bungalow not right, when we buy he wants a 2 storey house.

He doesn't want to live on an estate.

The Aus kids go to bed early and pester him to play on his psp (forgets to mention he keeps saying come and play on computer on lord of the rings).

He appears to have read a book on depression and can even quote how when you are depressed you feel empty and don't think of anything....asked him how he was aware of this said 'oh! it was in a book'.

Do they get over this asap can't take these meaningfull talks every night... .

We have simple problems like jobs and money not sport and the state of handwritting, and telling him to think positive after listening for an hour fell on deaf ears.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhh..... .
Old Nov 21st 2005, 11:33 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice
Default Re: Child having a woe is me night to they chill?

Originally Posted by annqldau
Hello all,

Our 10yr old son is having a woe is me night.

He doesn't want us to live in a bungalow not right, when we buy he wants a 2 storey house.

He doesn't want to live on an estate.

The Aus kids go to bed early and pester him to play on his psp (forgets to mention he keeps saying come and play on computer on lord of the rings).

He appears to have read a book on depression and can even quote how when you are depressed you feel empty and don't think of anything....asked him how he was aware of this said 'oh! it was in a book'.

Do they get over this asap can't take these meaningfull talks every night... .

We have simple problems like jobs and money not sport and the state of handwritting, and telling him to think positive after listening for an hour fell on deaf ears.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhh..... .
Give him one of these:

Then tell him to: