chest freezers

Old Nov 21st 2005, 12:10 pm
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of
Default chest freezers

hi guys, i have noticed on a one or two threads that people struggle with food space in the freezer!! and how they should have brought their chest freezer over from the UK - this leads me to ask - can you buy chest freezers in oz?

thanks in advance
vb2
Old Nov 21st 2005, 12:34 pm
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice
Default Re: chest freezers

Originally Posted by vb2
hi guys, i have noticed on a one or two threads that people struggle with food space in the freezer!! and how they should have brought their chest freezer over from the UK - this leads me to ask - can you buy chest freezers in oz?

thanks in advance
vb2
Old Nov 21st 2005, 12:43 pm
vb2

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of

am i to suggest the "do i give a damn" thing is for my benefit?
now now, thats not very nice, it was a simple enough question and one i think could be beneficial to potential migrants.
regards

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
Old Nov 21st 2005, 12:43 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by vb2

thanks in advance
vb2
Wish I bought mine with me, yep you can get them but they are quite expensive.
Jenny
Old Nov 21st 2005, 12:44 pm
vb2

thank you for that, that was all i wanted to know, whether you could or not.
regards
vb2

Originally Posted by jensteve
Wish I bought mine with me, yep you can get them but they are quite expensive.
Jenny
Old Nov 21st 2005, 12:58 pm

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vb2

thanks in advance
vb2
Hi,

We have recently bought a chest freezer to accommodate bulk buying for our dog's raw diet, and we got a very good deal at The Good Guys. I think it is around 200 litres and we got it for $350.

HTH.

Sue
Old Nov 21st 2005, 1:03 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

You probably can get them here at a reasonable price, but if you have one already - and space in the container - then bring it. We had to buy a new fridge/freezer last year after The Bloke's gave up, and it was hard to find one with decent space. I would have loved a chest freezer and separate fridge, but we didn't have the money. Combined ones almost always have small freezer space, compared to the UK - we struggle with two of us, as I like to keep a variety of stuff read to use. If you can fit it in, bring it
Old Nov 21st 2005, 1:10 pm
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by vb2
am i to suggest the "do i give a damn" thing is for my benefit?
now now, thats not very nice, it was a simple enough question and one i think could be beneficial to potential migrants.
regards
Jeez, some people have no sense of humour! It was supposed to be.....

Old Nov 21st 2005, 1:43 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

OI where did you get that picture of Suzy from?? take it off now
Old Nov 21st 2005, 1:44 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms
OI where did you get that picture of Suzy from?? take it off now
ROFLMAO
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 8:21 am
vb2

thats a really good price i bought mine here for approx £150 and it isnt that big, at least we know its not the end of the world if we cant bring it with us hey!!
regards

Originally Posted by Bella Donna
Hi,

We have recently bought a chest freezer to accommodate bulk buying for our dog's raw diet, and we got a very good deal at The Good Guys. I think it is around 200 litres and we got it for $350.

HTH.

Sue
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

pootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by vb2
thats a really good price i bought mine here for approx £150 and it isnt that big, at least we know its not the end of the world if we cant bring it with us hey!!
regards
here you go

http://www.goodguys.com.au/v3/index.cfm

ttfn

pootle26
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 9:24 am
vb2

many thanks
vb2

Originally Posted by pootle26
here you go

http://www.goodguys.com.au/v3/index.cfm

ttfn

pootle26
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 9:25 am
vb2

lol i prefer that one to the first attempt
regards
vb2

Old Nov 22nd 2005, 9:30 am
Banned

menace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud of

We bought a chest freezer at the weekend, funny old world.

We paid $850 for a 400 litre with free delivery from the local Chandlers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.