chef work

Old Jun 7th 2006, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

neiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to all
Default chef work

Hi all
We are arriving in perth the first week in august i am a chef by trade and will be looking for work if anybody has exsperiance with agencys regarding this i would very much like to hear from you please feel free to pm me with any advice or tips.
many thanks neil
Old Jun 7th 2006, 8:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: chef work

Originally Posted by neiluk
Hi all
We are arriving in perth the first week in august i am a chef by trade and will be looking for work if anybody has exsperiance with agencys regarding this i would very much like to hear from you please feel free to pm me with any advice or tips.
many thanks neil

Try spotless services, oz's largest contract caterer. I did a google.com.au with spotless perth:

http://72.14.209.104/search?q=cache:...u&ct=clnk&cd=2

Contract catering lets u try out loads of different places, and also you get to meet lots of people, make new contacts etc. I worked with them for six years, in Sydney.

Old Jun 8th 2006, 12:30 am
Drifting back to earth

wavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neiluk
Hi all
many thanks neil
Hi Neil, Try this thread for agencies http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=357383

Also contact sue manning at this place in Angove St once you're here
http://www.kalender-recruit.com/

Good Luck, PM me if you need anymore help

Cheers

Dave
Old Jun 8th 2006, 12:50 am
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wavy_davy
Hi Neil, Try this thread for agencies http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=357383

Also contact sue manning at this place in Angove St once you're here
http://www.kalender-recruit.com/

Good Luck, PM me if you need anymore help

Cheers

Dave
hi dave ,,,,,,,see you have my demi-god as your avatar lol
i am goatboy
Old Jun 8th 2006, 12:51 am
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of

plus i have got my first job interview in 3 hours with a exec chef who works for provincial personnel here on the gold coast
Old Jun 8th 2006, 1:02 am
Drifting back to earth

wavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sir Les Patterson
plus i have got my first job interview in 3 hours with a exec chef who works for provincial personnel here on the gold coast
Best of luck Steve, and yeps Hicks is a legend.............
Old Jun 8th 2006, 1:15 am
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Originally Posted by wavy_davy
Best of luck Steve, and yeps Hicks is a legend.............
yeap was listening to him just before we came out here ,,,,, and was pissing myself because i have "had to retire all my cool jackets" lol