Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cheer up Summer's nearly here

Cheer up Summer's nearly here

Old Feb 14th 2006, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of
Red face Cheer up Summer's nearly here

..Ive just got in from site and have been surrounded all day by people who are 'on the edge'.The first 3/4 post's on here Ive already read are typed by people who are just about to blow! Now, I aint no Ned Flanders type but hey....Chill out,it 's not worth the ageing...my look on it is.. if its gonna happen its gonna happen, if it aint .....it aint
I know Ive only had half the wait as some people but hey Spring is just around the corner people will come out more and feel the need to spend!!..so houses that are up 4 sale WILL!! sell...As soon as the clocks are moved and it gets a tad warmer people I'm sure will perk up a bit...we've just got to make sure we all ain't here in September when it all starts again :scared: SO ALL TOGETHER NOW.....#GREY SKIES ARE GONNA CLEAR UP...PUT ON A HAPPY FACE# ...<now where's me Wham album..>
Old Feb 14th 2006, 6:56 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheer up Summer's nearly here

Aye - according to Metcheck ...

10 Mar - 22 Mar
A settled period as the first of the Spring anticyclonesaffects the UK. As daylight hours are longer this period can sometimes see very mild weather during the day but hard frosts at night.

This is when it begins ...
Old Feb 14th 2006, 9:11 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all
Default Re: Cheer up Summer's nearly here

..and for the peeps in aussieland... cheer up winters nearly here!!

we can sleep again at night. well that is until it get so cold you freeze to death in the middle of the night... or is that just canberra?

seriously though, sbuk is right. it will happen! When you're sat here looking back on it all, you'll think how fast it all went, and remember all the things you wanted to do before you left but forgot about. so sit back enjoy the ride and don't worry.. well ok not too much.