Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Cheer Rooksie Up Thread

Wikiposts

The Cheer Rooksie Up Thread

Old Jun 8th 2005, 8:45 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Cheer Rooksie Up Thread

rooksie poor you, it can be so hard just waiting for some one else to say'yeah, go live your dream' or 'sod off'
we let this visa stuff rule us for three years waiting, back logs and dodgy agents, very bad time.
nothing anybody says will make the wait any easier but take heart that you are not on your own. you can grumble all day and there will be some one here to listen to you.
wish i had found this when we were getting our visas
Old Jun 8th 2005, 8:48 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by louise4
rooksie poor you, it can be so hard just waiting for some one else to say'yeah, go live your dream' or 'sod off'
we let this visa stuff rule us for three years waiting, back logs and dodgy agents, very bad time.
nothing anybody says will make the wait any easier but take heart that you are not on your own. you can grumble all day and there will be some one here to listen to you.
wish i had found this when we were getting our visas

thanks matey. we have sent TRA so thats it now .......... :scared: :scared:

i tell you what though it was awful when we had gathered all references and everything was ready to go but i was too scared to send it off - i kept checking and rechecking and bloody hell i thought i was going loopy!! think thats whats happening to Professionalprincess now!! bless her. think we're both a slice short of a loaf!! :scared:
Old Jun 8th 2005, 8:53 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
thanks matey. we have sent TRA so thats it now .......... :scared: :scared:

i tell you what though it was awful when we had gathered all references and everything was ready to go but i was too scared to send it off - i kept checking and rechecking and bloody hell i thought i was going loopy!! think thats whats happening to Professionalprincess now!! bless her. think we're both a slice short of a loaf!! :scared:

are you trying to say the lights are on but no one's in .
they frown on the missuse of utilities in oz you know, careful, you might give them some thing to get you on.
from the sounds of it you have condition, it called DIMIAOTISIS brought on by having to check things for visas till your eyes swell up
because this is only experienced in other countries they wont let you in until they have steam cleaned you :scared:
Old Jun 8th 2005, 8:53 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
thanks mate!!! to be honest this TRA application is miles miles better than the first. our first is a joke in comparision - i bet they passed it round office at TRA and all split their sides!! so, if this one fails well it beats me fair and square!
You'll be 'right
Old Jun 8th 2005, 8:55 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by louise4
are you trying to say the lights are on but no one's in .
they frown on the missuse of utilities in oz you know, careful, you might give them some thing to get you on.
from the sounds of it you have condition, it called DIMIAOTISIS brought on by having to check things for visas till your eyes swell up
because this is only experienced in other countries they wont let you in until they have steam cleaned you :scared:

as long as it doesnt include a wax as well!!! :scared: :scared: