Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Cheer Rooksie Up Thread

The Cheer Rooksie Up Thread

Old Jun 6th 2005, 8:47 pm
Professional Princess

Thumbs up The Cheer Rooksie Up Thread

I want to dedicate this thread to Rooksie who I think needs cheering up.

The TRA gets us all down - in fact I am rocking back and forth as we speak and am threatening incontinence if it gets any worse.

But Rooksie has had a tough time lately.

Rooksie, this one is for you, please please keep your spirits up.

It will happen for you and at the right time, you will see.

In the mean time, you have my email and I will call you for regular updates of stupidity from my end of the world.

Dont let the bastards grind you down as they say.

Old Jun 6th 2005, 8:50 pm
Merlot

Default Re: The Cheer Rooksie Up Thread

Chin up Rooksie.

Out of karma but sending better stuff in the way of good thoughts!

M

Old Jun 6th 2005, 8:58 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Best wishes and good luck to Rooksie from me too
Old Jun 6th 2005, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

Cat_Harrison is on a distinguished road

Best Wishes And GOOD luck!
Old Jun 6th 2005, 9:06 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Cheer up....
Cheer up....
Cheer up....
Cheer up....
Cheer up....
*smile*
Old Jun 6th 2005, 9:09 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

what are you like!! thanks mate.

sympathy also neede for Sam who has sat on her hand and popped a knuckle joint!!! Ewwwww

am feeling optimistic ... just hope the Newton man doesnt shoot me down in flames!!

thanks everyone

awwww shucks
Old Jun 6th 2005, 9:13 pm
Mount Eliza

Joanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant future

We're all keeping fingers crossed for you Rooksie, chin up girl, it will be ok this time round

Jo
Old Jun 6th 2005, 9:14 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Joanne
We're all keeping fingers crossed for you Rooksie, chin up girl, it will be ok this time round

Jo
thanks mate - have to confess to losing some faith but i imagine im not alone!!!!!
Old Jun 6th 2005, 9:18 pm
Mount Eliza

Joanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant future

Have similiar feeling with distinct lack of medical requests!!!
Old Jun 6th 2005, 9:20 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Rooksie
what are you like!! thanks mate.

sympathy also neede for Sam who has sat on her hand and popped a knuckle joint!!! Ewwwww

am feeling optimistic ... just hope the Newton man doesnt shoot me down in flames!!

thanks everyone

awwww shucks

If the Newton Man (as he will be known) shoots you down in flames then I will blacken his eyes with my ample breasts. He will die in a mountain of mammary smotheration.

I see the hand surgeon tomorrow. Oh the benefits of working in a hospital.

I have damaged the tendon. I told them i dont care what ive done, or what they need to do, as long as I still go to Thailand and I can still type to do my 'Tales from Thailand' from the hotel.

They can operate after if they need to, but I do need my fingers to type.

I can type fairly ok now, just takes me longer and I cant use too much pressure.

So remember, death by titties if you upset Rooksie.

Old Jun 6th 2005, 9:22 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
If the Newton Man (as he will be known) shoots you down in flames then I will blacken his eyes with my ample breasts. He will die in a mountain of mammary smotheration.

I have damaged the tendon. I told them i dont care what ive done, or what they need to do, as long as I still go to Thailand and I can still type to do my 'Tales from Thailand' from the hotel.

I can type fairly ok now, just takes me longer and I cant use too much pressure.

PP - how did you manage to sit on your hand??
Rooksie - does this mean you`ve actually posted the TRA at last??
Karma being sent to you both
Old Jun 6th 2005, 9:23 pm
Mount Eliza

Would anyone dare upset Rooksie now?!!!!!!!!! :scared:
Old Jun 6th 2005, 9:24 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

My word death by titties :scared:
Old Jun 6th 2005, 9:27 pm
Mount Eliza

Im sure my hubby would be up for it, if you want to practise!

Jo
Old Jun 6th 2005, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

Bodger is just really niceBodger is just really niceBodger is just really niceBodger is just really niceBodger is just really niceBodger is just really niceBodger is just really niceBodger is just really nice

I'll take those odds. I know we all come on forums like this looking most of all for some moral support, if the truth be known, but you've got to be realistic about these things.

Do we all apply to live permanently in another country, with all the burdens for their nation that entails, without expecting it to be a lengthy, involved process, and one which possibly ends in a rejection ?

Good luck to everyone who's going through the process at the moment, but if people whinge about every step of the process that everyone has to go through, is it really constructive ?

I've got to have a skills assessment, I've got to apply for a visa, I've got to sell my house, I've got to sell my hatchback. Maybe if you cant face up to these issues, you shouldn't apply ? Or spare the forums and call Clare Rayner (sp).

Sorry if I sound a bit harsh, but I'd rather save my sympathy for people who've got exceptional issues to deal with.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.