Cheer Me Up !!

Old Feb 10th 2008, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of
Unhappy Cheer Me Up !!

I really need cheering up guys !!

Reading some of the threads on here is making me soooooooooo JEALOUS .

I want to be there NOW, house has gone up on the market, just need to do meds now, booked for this coming Friday. Don't think I can read any more info on Oz, my mind is bouncing around, houses, jobs, cars, places.

I know it isn't long now to wait until we get an answer, but we started the process last April, will we ever get there

Donna.
x
Old Feb 10th 2008, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

Satch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to all
Default Re: Cheer Me Up !!

I can only imagine how you must feel. We have just started the process and I already want to start a new life with my family.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 6:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DEEDEE01

I want to be there NOW, house has gone up on the market, just need to do meds now, booked for this coming Friday. Don't think I can read any more info on Oz, my mind is bouncing around, houses, jobs, cars, places.

I know it isn't long now to wait until we get an answer, but we started the process last April, will we ever get there

Donna.
x
we are still waiting, were checking emails every day for the visa and got an email from medicals as kelsey has been recalled......again!!!!

gotta take her tomorrow for another urine test!!!!!!!!!

totally bored with the whole process now!!!!!

Nickie
Old Feb 10th 2008, 6:11 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Donna.
x
Sorry mate, i cant help coz im soooooooo jealous too, at least youre in the process of going...my oh has just finally come around to the idea of emigrating (not for my want in trying to persuade him for the last 2 years) so maybe soon we can finally get the ball rolling!

So heres my mu bit to cheer you up

Woooooooooooooo not long now gal
Old Feb 10th 2008, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Satch_Boogie
I can only imagine how you must feel. We have just started the process and I already want to start a new life with my family.
Hi Satch_Boogie,

Good luck starting out, the waiting is now getting unbearable for me, but I have noticed alot of people getting visa grants from as little a 5 months for a PR skilled visa, it will be 12 months in April for us, I do hope we get an answer soon !!!

What visa are you applying under ?

Donna.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 6:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
we are still waiting, were checking emails every day for the visa and got an email from medicals as kelsey has been recalled......again!!!!

gotta take her tomorrow for another urine test!!!!!!!!!

totally bored with the whole process now!!!!!

Nickie
And i havent really helped to cheer you up have i????

Sorry.

Nickie
Old Feb 10th 2008, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Racht70
Sorry mate, i cant help coz im soooooooo jealous too, at least youre in the process of going...my oh has just finally come around to the idea of emigrating (not for my want in trying to persuade him for the last 2 years) so maybe soon we can finally get the ball rolling!

So heres my mu bit to cheer you up

Woooooooooooooo not long now gal

Arrrhhh, cheers mate.

It's nice to know I'm not on my own. 2 Years !!!!! we have had itchy feet for the last 5 years, and when we both looked into Oz and find hubbies trade in demand, we were ecstatic (sorry if this is spealt wrong !!).

What stage are you at ?

Donna.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 6:16 pm
Feeling A Million Pesetas

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

Let Jimmy Bullard cheer you up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMlWpGE0akw
Old Feb 10th 2008, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
And i havent really helped to cheer you up have i????

Sorry.

Nickie
Don't worry hun, all will be sorted for you soon. Doesn't matter that you aren't cheering me up, just nice to hear from people who are up for a chat !!!

As awful as it sounds, nice to know it's not just me stressing !!

Good luck with the wee wee

D.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 6:20 pm

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

No stage at all...i want to finish my degree in may first then hopfully start putting things in motion.My OH is a plumber and wasnt to keen on the idea but hes slowly coming round to the idea at last!!!!Kids 15 and 11 are all up for it and wanting to go but we are in the really early stages, but the more i read the sooner i wanna go.Adelaide is where we hopfully will be going, ive read soooo much about it and are desparate to get there.So hopfully in 2-3 years time ill be posting from adelaide.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Scuba Steve
Let Jimmy Bullard cheer you up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMlWpGE0akw
OMG, that was great !!!!!!!!!!!

D.
x
Old Feb 10th 2008, 6:24 pm
Feeling A Million Pesetas

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

OMG, that was great !!!!!!!!!!!

D.
x
Does the trick for me every time!
Old Feb 10th 2008, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Racht70
No stage at all...i want to finish my degree in may first then hopfully start putting things in motion.My OH is a plumber and wasnt to keen on the idea but hes slowly coming round to the idea at last!!!!Kids 15 and 11 are all up for it and wanting to go but we are in the really early stages, but the more i read the sooner i wanna go.Adelaide is where we hopfully will be going, ive read soooo much about it and are desparate to get there.So hopfully in 2-3 years time ill be posting from adelaide.
We have now hopefully decided on Adelaide too.

After months are swaying from GC to Tasmania, we think we have NOW decided on Adelaide. Houses look ok, job front looks ok, climate looks ok.

The thing that put us off GC, was purely the weather. OH half is a welder and I couldn't imagine him having to weld in 40'c heat, I wouldn't do it !!!!

Adelaide looks like it has the best of both worlds.

D.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 6:28 pm

Cool.Did you read this post its about a reccie on adeliade sound lovely http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...light=adelaide
Old Feb 10th 2008, 6:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Adelaide hopefully, after months of Gold Coast, Tasmania, Gold Coast, Tasmania !!!!

NOW decided on Adelaide. Duw to climate, jobs, houses etc.

If Adelaide is where you decide on and we get the yes, you never know, we could always help you guys out when you ready to move !!! I like to think I can be helpful and usefull when needed !!!!

D.

Last edited by DEEDEE01; Feb 10th 2008 at 6:36 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.