Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cheap Travel insurance: Aus -> UK ?

Cheap Travel insurance: Aus -> UK ?

Old Feb 22nd 2006, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of
Default Cheap Travel insurance: Aus -> UK ?

Anyone know of a good cheap company? Flight Centre seem OK, but I'd like to squeeze them down more.

Cheers
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 11:24 am
Ping Pong Wannabe

banjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud of
Default Re: Cheap Travel insurance: Aus -> UK ?

I'd be interested too.....
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 2:39 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

The cheapest insurance I found from surfing the net and phoning companies in the yellow pages was Insure & Go ph:08702257329 It cost £87.55 for a family of 4 for a year.
Direct line ph:01903812345 was £78, basic premier plus £102
Another option (which I found later) was to go on www.travelsupermarket.co.uk and click on insurance. Bit of advice - if you are going to do any sporty stuff ie. paragliding ask if you will be insured. Ask exactly what you are covered for. It is such a grey area.
Hope this helps.
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

Thanks for that - but I assume as an Aussie resident I can't use UK insurers?
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 11:07 am
jib
BE Enthusiast

jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice

Originally Posted by CHnJ
Anyone know of a good cheap company? Flight Centre seem OK, but I'd like to squeeze them down more.

Cheers
I used these for a trip to HK, the price was half of what Flightcentre wanted.

http://www.travelinsurancedirect.com.au/index.php