Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

cheap furniture!!!!!

cheap furniture!!!!!

Old Aug 4th 2009, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

mcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to all
Default cheap furniture!!!!!

hi everyone , just wanted to let you all know that i have seen an ad in a leaflet for cheap furniture. the website is www.superamart.com.au
and for
5 piece dining suite
sofa bed
double bed
double interspring mattress
lamp table
dining table
tv unit
all for $999

I was quite shocked at the price and thought this was reasonable, so if you're coming over to perth in the not too distant future and need some furniture just have a look on their website, hope it helps people out.
Old Aug 4th 2009, 4:39 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: cheap furniture!!!!!

Fantastic Furniture are quite good too, I think Super A Mart copied their style...

http://www.fantasticfurniture.com.au

Old Aug 4th 2009, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

dpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to all

Yep, SuperAmart here were more expensive before Fantastic Furniture came to WA a few months ago - the package used to be $1799 I think.
Fantastic will also haggle if you buy more than 5 normal-priced items (still pretty cheap)
Old Aug 4th 2009, 9:27 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by dpande
Yep, SuperAmart here were more expensive before Fantastic Furniture came to WA a few months ago - the package used to be $1799 I think.
Fantastic will also haggle if you buy more than 5 normal-priced items (still pretty cheap)
I noticed that here in Brisbane. I knew about Fantastic Furniture when I lived in Sydney, and compared SuperAmart prices when I moved up here, and saw a big difference, but when Fantastic Furniture opened in QLD, SuperAmart did a very quick change.

Competition works wonders