cheap flights

Old Jan 28th 2008, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

appyarry will become famous soon enough
Default cheap flights

when i got my visa ,the attached documentation had a paragraph about getting discounted rates for the flight for visa holders and extra luggage allowance . does anyone know anything about this ??
Old Jan 28th 2008, 8:14 pm
Just Joined

THenry is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: cheap flights

Hi there, sorry I dont know anything about that, but it sounds too good to be true, a passanger is a passenger, unless your flying first class of course
Old Jan 28th 2008, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by appyarry
when i got my visa ,the attached documentation had a paragraph about getting discounted rates for the flight for visa holders and extra luggage allowance . does anyone know anything about this ??
Hi we have just booked these flights the prices are OK and you get the 40kg luggage. You fly Qantas and it has to be a one way continuous flight i.e no stop overs.

Cheryl
Old Jan 29th 2008, 12:33 am
Just Joined

Donna Selby is just really niceDonna Selby is just really niceDonna Selby is just really niceDonna Selby is just really niceDonna Selby is just really niceDonna Selby is just really niceDonna Selby is just really niceDonna Selby is just really nice

Originally Posted by appyarry
We were told from most airlines, nonsence, the only way you get it, is to travell buisness class!!! Good Luck
Old Jan 29th 2008, 1:05 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by THenry
Hi there, sorry I dont know anything about that, but it sounds too good to be true, a passanger is a passenger, unless your flying first class of course
It is good and its true, you don't have to be flying first class. You usually have to be flying oneway and have an unvalidated Visa
Old Jan 29th 2008, 1:35 am
Forum Regular

Dennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Donna Selby
We were told from most airlines, nonsence, the only way you get it, is to travell buisness class!!! Good Luck
You get extra baggage allowance (40kg) from many airlines for economy class passengers. However you normally have to be travelling one-way and have an unvalidated Visa.
If you fly the longer way round via the USA you can get the extra baggage nearlly every time. Maybe its so they can get their extra large clothes in

Dennis
Old Jan 29th 2008, 1:50 am
Just Joined

Donna Selby is just really niceDonna Selby is just really niceDonna Selby is just really niceDonna Selby is just really niceDonna Selby is just really niceDonna Selby is just really niceDonna Selby is just really niceDonna Selby is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dennis The Menace
You get extra baggage allowance (40kg) from many airlines for economy class passengers. However you normally have to be travelling one-way and have an unvalidated Visa.
If you fly the longer way round via the USA you can get the extra baggage nearlly every time. Maybe its so they can get their extra large clothes in

Dennis
Hi Well my daughter gor fined £200 economy ticket, we flew Business class and only got 30k
Old Jan 29th 2008, 2:10 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Well my daughter gor fined £200 economy ticket, we flew Business class and only got 30k
The ways and means of getting the 40kg baggage allowance are pretty well documented on this site.....perhaps you could share what went wrong in your case?
Old Jan 29th 2008, 2:33 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Well unlucky you, we got 40kg each and we used economy with Singapore Airlines
Old Jan 29th 2008, 2:39 am
Playing the game

Pinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
Well unlucky you, we got 40kg each and we used economy with Singapore Airlines
We got 40kg too with Singapore in Oct last year - just can't have more than 32 I think it is in one bag. They'll also allow a stopover in Singapore but you need to let them know when you book the tickets and I would get an e-mail or something so you have it in writing. We stayed at their Furama hotel just to keep them happy and it turned out to be amazing, just in case you decide to go via Singapore....

BCWorld is right though, there are plenty of threads on this so you'll be able to see which airlines people have used no problem. Have fun whichever you do
Old Jan 29th 2008, 2:40 am
Forum Regular

Dennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to all

Why did you daughter get fined a £200 economy ticket.
We also flew economy with Singapore Airlines and all had 40 kg allowance

Dennis
Old Jan 29th 2008, 5:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stevensfamily
Hi we have just booked these flights the prices are OK and you get the 40kg luggage. You fly Qantas and it has to be a one way continuous flight i.e no stop overs.

Cheryl
Oh by the way we have validated but through the IOM you get 40 kg with flight qantas one way no stop over.

Cheryl
Old Jan 29th 2008, 6:12 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dennis The Menace

Dennis
You get the extra double allowance with two airlines, Singapore and Emirates. The rest stopped this some time ago. The requirement is an unvalidated visa and you should obtain written email confirmation from the airline.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

hollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by THenry
Not bad for a 4th post!...hmmm

We are on a permanent visa and will be using the 'moving planet' offer via their website and Emirates. It gives you a 50kg baggage allowance- if you are travelling on a new (unvalidated) perm Visa on one way flights from UK to OZ.
Check their site out and the email them at the contact page asking for a log in code.
Flights seem cheap too...but 50 kg is priceless. They wiil accept trunks and chests too at emirates...just get an email from them first!
HKA
Old Jan 30th 2008, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Centurion
The requirement is an unvalidated visa
Thats what Dennis The Menace said

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.