Cheap Fast Post

Old Mar 15th 2007, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

andym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the rough
Default Cheap Fast Post

Does anyone know the best way to mail stuff fast at a sensible price to OZ. I want to send my TRA documents off in the next three weeks and the cheapest price I can get for 5 days is £42 upto 1Kg.

Thanks
Old Mar 15th 2007, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

seanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Cheap Fast Post

Originally Posted by andym79
Does anyone know the best way to mail stuff fast at a sensible price to OZ. I want to send my TRA documents off in the next three weeks and the cheapest price I can get for 5 days is £42 upto 1Kg.

Thanks
Hi
We sent ours off on tuesday and used royal mails international signed for service is cost us about six pounds in total and the weight was approx 400g. They say it should take 2-4 days and you have a tracking number, when i checked earlier it said it was in australias postal service and was awaiting delivery so fingers crossed it should be there tomorrow or monday, no bad for £6 and a few pence.
Hope this helps
Shell
Old Mar 15th 2007, 9:31 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seanshellluke
Hi
We sent ours off on tuesday and used royal mails international signed for service is cost us about six pounds in total and the weight was approx 400g. They say it should take 2-4 days and you have a tracking number, when i checked earlier it said it was in australias postal service and was awaiting delivery so fingers crossed it should be there tomorrow or monday, no bad for £6 and a few pence.
Hope this helps
Shell
Do remember thought that the Royal Mail in the UK will not track the letter past Australia so you will not know if its been delivered.
Old Mar 15th 2007, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

seanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Centurion
Do remember thought that the Royal Mail in the UK will not track the letter past Australia so you will not know if its been delivered.
Hi
Tracked it earlier, it is a international signed for and you track via royal mails website with the reference number similar to recorded delivery in this country, or at least thats what we appear to be doing have checked daily and we have had a in transit to australia and today a with the australian postal service awaiting delivery we expecting in the next couple of days to a delivered on there. Surely once it says signed for it has been delivered and it came with insurance so they must know for sure it has arrived at the destination.
Regards
Shell
Old Mar 15th 2007, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future

We sent ours by courier, it took 3 days and we could track it all the way. Cost £22. www.wedelivertheworld.com

Jan