Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cheap Dentist? Gold Coast?

Cheap Dentist? Gold Coast?

Old Mar 25th 2008, 1:23 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cheap Dentist? Gold Coast?

I've got a crown coming loose and really need it fixing. I'm brassic so could do with a recommendation for the cheapest one around

I hear there's one in Oxenford? Anyone any info?

I'm in Maudsland.

Thanks

Failing that, I'll get some super glue
Old Mar 25th 2008, 8:18 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheap Dentist? Gold Coast?

Bump for the early risers
Old Mar 25th 2008, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

JAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippy
Bump for the early risers

There is a dental surgery at Suite 11, 5 Michigan Drive in Oxenford. I cant say that it is the cheapest but I can recommend it. I had some pain in my jaw and having been horrified at the potential cost of the dentist hadnt been since we arrived here (28 months) so thought I must have had major problems with my teeth.

I went in for a thorough checkup, including xrays and then had a clean and fluoride. I didnt need any work at all, the dentist suggested that it might have been sinus problems causing the pain so it was with great relief that I handed over the 200 bucks to walk out of there with no treatment!

Julia
Old Mar 25th 2008, 10:01 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

I've got a crown coming loose and really need it fixing. I'm brassic so could do with a recommendation for the cheapest one around

I hear there's one in Oxenford? Anyone any info?

I'm in Maudsland.

Thanks

Failing that, I'll get some super glue
This is FREAKY!
My wife had the SAME problem yesterday, we live in Maudsland, and went to the dentist in michigan Drive!!!! (its above the chemist)

She had it recemeted, which is item number 651 if you need the number, and it costs $110.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:33 pm

Originally Posted by JAYMAC
There is a dental surgery at Suite 11, 5 Michigan Drive in Oxenford. I cant say that it is the cheapest but I can recommend it. I had some pain in my jaw and having been horrified at the potential cost of the dentist hadnt been since we arrived here (28 months) so thought I must have had major problems with my teeth.

I went in for a thorough checkup, including xrays and then had a clean and fluoride. I didnt need any work at all, the dentist suggested that it might have been sinus problems causing the pain so it was with great relief that I handed over the 200 bucks to walk out of there with no treatment!

Julia
$200! omg!

Originally Posted by paulf
This is FREAKY!
My wife had the SAME problem yesterday, we live in Maudsland, and went to the dentist in michigan Drive!!!! (its above the chemist)

She had it recemeted, which is item number 651 if you need the number, and it costs $110.
Oh I'll give there a try, what's the name of the dentist? Must be pretty close to me
Old Mar 26th 2008, 3:17 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

$200! omg!

Oh I'll give there a try, what's the name of the dentist? Must be pretty close to me
I'd hazard a guess there's only one in Michigan Drive, Oxenford
Old Mar 26th 2008, 7:27 am

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I'd hazard a guess there's only one in Michigan Drive, Oxenford
Oh yeh

Well it was early!
Old Mar 26th 2008, 7:56 am

oliver1982 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm going to brave it and go to the dental school for my next service.

It's cheap! (for a good reason I'm sure. But their teachers are on hand if they mess up anything).
Old Mar 26th 2008, 8:41 am

Originally Posted by oliver1982
I'm going to brave it and go to the dental school for my next service.

It's cheap! (for a good reason I'm sure. But their teachers are on hand if they mess up anything).
Ooh I hadn't thought of that, wonder if anyone else has been on here