Chav Invasion!!

Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Lordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Chav Invasion!!

Just wondering if there are any towns that don't have the obligatory collection of chavs?

http://www.chavtowns.co.uk/modules.p...ticle&sid=1962
Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:35 am

Flying Banana is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Chav Invasion!!

Originally Posted by Lordflasheart
Just wondering if there are any towns that don't have the obligatory collection of chavs?

Resistanse iz fyoootile innit
Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:40 am
Desert spaces

Becs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud of

My town is the same, which was a bit of a nasty shock having moved from a place where these problems don't really exist to the same extent I think it's time to seriously crack down.

-Becs
Old Nov 12th 2005, 2:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Ya kna what I mean innit

god don't get me started.

hugs Lace xx

where's the plane............................................. ........
Old Nov 12th 2005, 4:33 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
Ya kna what I mean innit

god don't get me started.

hugs Lace xx

where's the plane............................................. ........
We got 'em here too. Especially in Rockingham.
Old Nov 12th 2005, 4:36 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lordflasheart

My home town is free of them apparently.
Old Nov 12th 2005, 4:53 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Chavs have invaded where I live...they are moving out of their own chav towns and coming to mine. One chav family have just moved across the way from us. Chav dad insists on blocking everyones car in with his second hand bright red frontera!!! tw@t! Mother wears ****** rah rah skirt to take kids to school
Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:33 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
We got 'em here too. Especially in Rockingham.
yeah but only since you. arrived ............................. mm
Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:37 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Its not Chavs that are the problem where I live, its the gypsies/Pikies.

They are stinking, filthy, troublesome and very violent. They smacked a young girl in the eye on the top deck of the bus the other day.
Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:45 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

As if it's not bad enough having to put up with them over here in the UK!

Why would we want to know if they hang around in Aus? The mind boggles
Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:49 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
As if it's not bad enough having to put up with them over here in the UK!

Why would we want to know if they hang around in Aus? The mind boggles

I think Burberry check should be illegal.

And giant hoopy earrings and a daughter called 'Britney'.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 8:46 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Haven't come across 'Chav' or 'Bling' in Aus so far but sure some Brits will be importing them...should not be allowed and be made to leave them behind like the bikes and the grass cutter and the bbq. Most 'Chav's' look quite scruffy so must have mud on them.

Hope you are still in UK Princess as we would like to remain free of those as well that's why Aus is surrounded by water so the caravans can't come across and the tar and horses won't fit in the container... .
Old Nov 13th 2005, 11:44 am

Originally Posted by annqldau
Haven't come across 'Chav' or 'Bling' in Aus so far but sure some Brits will be importing them...should not be allowed and be made to leave them behind like the bikes and the grass cutter and the bbq. Most 'Chav's' look quite scruffy so must have mud on them.

Hope you are still in UK Princess as we would like to remain free of those as well that's why Aus is surrounded by water so the caravans can't come across and the tar and horses won't fit in the container... .

(splutter)

Excuse me, but I hate loathe and detest pikies/travellers. I dont believe for one minute they are unrepresented in their community.

They are a bunch of tax evading, stinking theiving bastards.

Makes me laugh when people say 'Oh you cant generalise against travellers, they have a raw deal'

Well they shouldn't steal, threaten people and take what is not theirs - simple really.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 11:48 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
(splutter)

Excuse me, but I hate loathe and detest pikies/travellers. I dont believe for one minute they are unrepresented in their community.

They are a bunch of tax evading, stinking theiving bastards.

Makes me laugh when people say 'Oh you cant generalise against travellers, they have a raw deal'

Well they shouldn't steal, threaten people and take what is not theirs - simple really.
My old boss (ex Police Chief Inspector) tols me about how the Travellers ? anti bomb protesters used to get moved off MOD property and how one was reknowned for going into supermarkets and peeing in the freezers - he would get kicked out and the stuff he`d peed on would get chuck into the bins out the back of the shop where the other travellers were waiting to pick it out!!
Old Nov 13th 2005, 11:59 am

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
My old boss (ex Police Chief Inspector) tols me about how the Travellers ? anti bomb protesters used to get moved off MOD property and how one was reknowned for going into supermarkets and peeing in the freezers - he would get kicked out and the stuff he`d peed on would get chuck into the bins out the back of the shop where the other travellers were waiting to pick it out!!

I cant bear them.

I saw how cruel they were to their animals.

My whippet use to be a travellers dog. They shot her in the head with an air rifle. The pellet is still there.

Ive seen dogs starved, their legs broken, horses tied up and left to die.

I saw on the bus, some travellers kids smacked this young girl in the eye last week.

Travellers also threatened my sister for catching them shoplifting.

Nope, no sympathy at all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.