Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Charlie, Who’s Been A Naughty Boy, Then?

Wikiposts

Charlie, Who’s Been A Naughty Boy, Then?

Old Nov 8th 2003, 9:20 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by booboo
I suppose with an ugly old bird like Camilla on your arm, its enough to drive any man into the arms of another man...

I remember Paul Ross describing her as "a horse faced old bag"

Cant stand her or him....

BooBoo
I always thought ,camilla was cross dresser/drag queen. if you look carefully, you can see an adams apple ......... MM
Old Nov 8th 2003, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future

Originally posted by booboo
I suppose with an ugly old bird like Camilla on your arm, its enough to drive any man into the arms of another man...

I remember Paul Ross describing her as "a horse faced old bag"

Cant stand her or him....

BooBoo

Now you know why he's with her she's just a cover.
I have always said to my Hubby there is something else going on there. no big surprise..............
Old Nov 8th 2003, 11:37 pm
Home in 2010.

The Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really nice

Originally posted by jeannie
Now you know why he's with her she's just a cover.
I have always said to my Hubby there is something else going on there. no big surprise..............
But if you were going to have a cover would you not have sayed with Di? I mean Camilla!!
And what about all that talk about tampons etc!!! That was strange too.
Old Nov 8th 2003, 11:49 pm
Just Joined

Guildford is an unknown quantity at this point

Is beauty not in the eye of the beholder? there but for the grace of god. She is a lady of substance to be putting up with the what she does.
Old Nov 9th 2003, 12:13 am
Badge

I've always admired Charlie for having the courage of his convictions - Camila was always the girl for him, no nonsense etc. So what if she's not that hot now in her 50s/60s? There are ugly birds everywhere in the land. Why should Camila be any different?

Di was always seen as a "saint" etc but I think she was as bad as him. What an eyelid fluttering media manipulator .

Badge

Old Nov 9th 2003, 12:47 am
Good to be back in UK

Jirrupin is an unknown quantity at this point

The tv here said Good news for the British Royal family as Edward and Sophie have a baby daughter. They added that the baby had arrived early by C-section, and the thought crossed my mind....could they....no....:scared:

Last edited by Jirrupin; Nov 9th 2003 at 12:53 am.
Old Nov 9th 2003, 2:47 am
WBB

i have been reading the mail today and it is all in there, se if there is a court case to follow.

Old Nov 9th 2003, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

Akaubear is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Jirrupin
The tv here said Good news for the British Royal family as Edward and Sophie have a baby daughter. They added that the baby had arrived early by C-section, and the thought crossed my mind....could they....no....:scared:
You know what - that was my initial thought too!!!

Nicola.