Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Changing ebay currency ?

Changing ebay currency ?

Old Sep 20th 2009, 4:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: In the tree across the road, watching you with binoculars.
elmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Changing ebay currency ?

Hi all,

I am trying to sell on ebay for the first time and need to change the currency in which I receive payments.
I have tried all the help functions in ebay and paypal but still cannot find how to change currency from GBP to Aus $.

Any ebay experts, please ?
Old Sep 20th 2009, 4:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of
Default Re: Changing ebay currency ?

Originally Posted by elmtree
Hi all,

I am trying to sell on ebay for the first time and need to change the currency in which I receive payments.
I have tried all the help functions in ebay and paypal but still cannot find how to change currency from GBP to Aus $.

You are logged in to E Bay Australia ???
Old Sep 20th 2009, 5:44 am
BE Forum Addict

elmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rossi
You are logged in to E Bay Australia ???

Yes.
Old Sep 20th 2009, 5:50 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

I mailed support and they changed it all for me.
Old Sep 20th 2009, 6:21 am
Devil's Advocate

EvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elmtree
Hi all,

You need to delete and re-reate a Paypal account
make sure you are on eBay Aus
Then through on line help, get in touch and ask them to change it.
I did the first two then whenever I sold the fees were in GBP. No drama as Paypal converted it, easier in AUD
Old Sep 20th 2009, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks for your answers guys. Much appreciated.

Oh, and sorted. Cheers.

Last edited by elmtree; Sep 20th 2009 at 12:14 pm. Reason: .