Changing agents

Old Apr 30th 2004, 8:48 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: artep

Originally posted by nosuchluck
hope that the viewers get better mate
hugs
rach x
I'm gonna have a word my agent's shell like.....and tell him not to bother sending muppets like that again!
I spent all afternoon rushing round like my arse was on fire, cleaning and hoovering etc...basically getting the house in showroom condition only to be presented with this pleb who simpered 'oh I don't know how much I'll get for my house yet...I must get on to my agent' ....sheesh!!!
Old Apr 30th 2004, 9:05 pm
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by artep
I'm gonna have a word my agent's shell like.....and tell him not to bother sending muppets like that again!
I spent all afternoon rushing round like my arse was on fire, cleaning and hoovering etc...basically getting the house in showroom condition only to be presented with this pleb who simpered 'oh I don't know how much I'll get for my house yet...I must get on to my agent' ....sheesh!!!
We had a viewer round who said she didn't know why she was looking at our house, as it wasn't in the school catchment area she wanted
well **** off then grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Waiting to see our feature which is in the local rag today. Dreading it, I had to do some very unatural poses . My mates are going to sooooooo take the p***.

Good luck to everyone

Jill

Old Apr 30th 2004, 9:12 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!

Waiting to see our feature which is in the local rag today. Dreading it, I had to do some very unatural poses . My mates are going to sooooooo take the p***.

Good luck to everyone

Jill
LOL... What paper??? Can we see the pics??? We wanna see the cheesy grins!!!
Old Apr 30th 2004, 9:14 pm
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by artep
LOL... What paper??? Can we see the pics??? We wanna see the cheesy grins!!!
I may live to regret this but it's................ The Journal (North East paper)
Frount page on the Home maker section :scared: :scared: :scared:

Jill

Old Apr 30th 2004, 9:18 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by pete n lisa
Off on a 14 mile run Saturday,
14 Miles ? thats .... 22km ! Flippin heck, i'd near enough be in Brisbane City after that distance !!

Old May 1st 2004, 5:24 am
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

I dont think the pace Lisa will be going can really be called a run.
More of an amble at best
I think Jo Brand has entered. (true)
My money's on her to finish ahead of Lisa.

In fact I'll pay £10 to the charity if you Actually finish the whole 14miles Lisa!!