Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Change or not to change...

Change or not to change...

Old Nov 1st 2006, 7:58 am
Living the dream

kars has a brilliant futurekars has a brilliant futurekars has a brilliant futurekars has a brilliant futurekars has a brilliant futurekars has a brilliant future
Default Change or not to change...

that is the question!!!

Leaving for oz tomorrow, watching exchange rate going up and down not sure what to do, do we just change it all now and take the chance or do we just change enough to get us by and see how it goes?

Cheers
Sally
Old Nov 1st 2006, 8:08 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Change or not to change...

Originally Posted by kars

that is the question!!!

Leaving for oz tomorrow, watching exchange rate going up and down not sure what to do, do we just change it all now and take the chance or do we just change enough to get us by and see how it goes?

Cheers
Sally
Same dilemma for us but we've still got 4 weeks until we fly - we've been watching for a couple of weeks now, waiting for it to hit 2.50 again but it seems stuck around 2.45-47.

Best wishes for a good flight and your new life in Oz.

Nicky
Old Nov 1st 2006, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

caz41 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kars

that is the question!!!

Cheers
Sally
Hi Sally

Have a good trip, I have pm'd you carolyn x
Old Nov 1st 2006, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

I can't offer any advice but just wanted to wish you good luck for your new life.
Old Nov 1st 2006, 8:20 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

I was told it would strengthen further nearer Christmas. Don't hold me to that though.