Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Chances of getting away with it ??

Chances of getting away with it ??

Old Dec 3rd 2004, 4:18 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Chances of getting away with it ??

Originally Posted by MrTroll
Yawn, burp, fart! ............. ooooooo just woke. was going to go out get me Giro, but that can wait! ...... I'm loaded!

Anyway, just been reading through all your comments, and firstly I'm sorry if this has triggered arguments between you all. Secondly, ok, I have 2 possible friends. One has the Carpenter firm, the other a Car Repair firm, I got a little muddled posting as we'd been up doing crack all night. I'm still none the wiser though as to who is my 'best' buddy to try this with, or WILL IT WORK?? ........... WHY WON'T IT ?? ........ Payslips are not needed to get a skilled visa, either from TRA or that immigration mob!

You know, I did think of just going for a holiday to the Sunset Coast and not returning! I still might if all of you don't pull your fingers out and stop condemning me, and simply give me advice how to make this work!

After all, I want to do it the proper way you know!

Mr Troll (AKA Mr Prawn)
The Sunset Coast? Is that near Bournemouth?
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 4:23 pm
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

[/QUOTE]You know, I did think of just going for a holiday to the Sunset Coast and not returning! I still might if all of you don't pull your fingers out and stop condemning me, and simply give me advice how to make this work!

After all, I want to do it the proper way you know!

Mr Troll (AKA Mr Prawn)[/QUOTE]

Maybe the holiday idea would be a good one, with your knowledge of Australia maybe you will get lost
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 4:27 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat
Maybe the holiday idea would be a good one, with your knowledge of Australia maybe you will get lost
WA is big place ...
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 5:31 pm
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
WA is big place ...

Ah..there is a Sunset coast. Really must brush up on MY Australian geography last thing I want to do is give duff info
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 5:36 pm
Just Joined

MrTroll is an unknown quantity at this point

The Sunset Coast? Is that near Bournemouth?

www.sunsetcoast.com.au

Old Dec 3rd 2004, 5:38 pm
Just Joined

Ah..there is a Sunset coast. Really must brush up on MY Australian geography last thing I want to do is give duff info
Maybe YOU have questions you'd like ME to answer ?
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 5:52 pm
Account Closed

I'll let you into a secret ... I didn't know before I googled it ... don't tell anyone though
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 7:28 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe this, "dim as a 4 watt bulb's", ramblings have led to 4 pages of discussion.

Let this be the last post on this thread..... Nuff said.......
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

steve the man is on a distinguished road

I reckon he should go walkabout on the outskirts of White Mans Hole and maybe fall down one of them and never be seen again!!!!
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 8:15 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by steve the man
I reckon he should go walkabout on the outskirts of White Mans Hole and maybe fall down one of them and never be seen again!!!!
Can you get a Visa down there then?

Well it appears nobody has enough balls to say whether this will work, so there is only one way to find out! I'd put money down on the fact that this has been done before.

Now let me see, the Mechanic or the Carpenter?

That is the question!

Oh and 'me mate Dave' can get 4 - 10 years of accounts made up with payslips for £2,500, but I don't believe they would be needed! feel free to prove me wrong though ?

I can't believe this, "dim as a 4 watt bulb's", ramblings have led to 4 pages of discussion.

Let this be the last post on this thread..... Nuff said.......
THE END

(well, till my next Troll post anyway)
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 8:37 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Can you get a Visa down there then?

Well it appears nobody has enough balls to say whether this will work, so there is only one way to find out! I'd put money down on the fact that this has been done before.

Now let me see, the Mechanic or the Carpenter?

That is the question!

Oh and 'me mate Dave' can get 4 - 10 years of accounts made up with payslips for £2,500, but I don't believe they would be needed! feel free to prove me wrong though ?

THE END

(well, till my next Troll post anyway)

Mr Troll

payslips are needed, as we have had to send off 2 years of them.

but if it costs £2500 to make them, it will be cheeper to just have a holiday and not come back, i know lots of people who live as illegal immigrants out there, as long as your mate pays you cash in hand, you'll be ok, if you get caught you'll just get deported back here!

laura

PS
R u a cat?
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 8:56 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
Mr Troll

payslips are needed, as we have had to send off 2 years of them.

but if it costs £2500 to make them, it will be cheeper to just have a holiday and not come back, i know lots of people who live as illegal immigrants out there, as long as your mate pays you cash in hand, you'll be ok, if you get caught you'll just get deported back here!

laura

PS
R u a cat?
ONLY if 'self employed' . I will be employed by my friend ennit.

I am not a cat by the way, as tempted as I am to meeeoow.

Or a prawn either!
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 9:14 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by madsad
This actually angers me, as so many genuine people are getting TRA fails at the moment & to think that a rat may find a way in purely through lies is a kick in the gut to everbody fighting to pass.

Donna.
This is the reaction the troll is after.
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 9:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of

ONLY if 'self employed' . I will be employed by my friend ennit.

I am not a cat by the way, as tempted as I am to meeeoow.

Or a prawn either!
Dear Mr Troll,

Give it a bash if you will, but just be warned, your friend's word will NOT be enough to get you the TRA. Unless he's going to forge 2 year's worth of tax & payslips and I'd like to see him explain THAT to his accountant. To become a mechanic you need to have completed your trade or worked double the time in said position doing the graft. Unfortunately, if you do not have the trade papers, the onus to prove that you've done the graft will be on you, including payslips and tax forms. How do I know this? I wanted to come over as a welder. Unlike you I can actually do what I say I can. However, I've never formally completed a trade in it. So the brother in law, who owns an engineering works, says the same as your good friend and I investigate it but TRA says, no can do. They wanted so much paperwork I would have had to rent a skip to move it. And oz is DESPERATE for welders. I came over on my partner's legit trade.
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 9:52 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bondipom
This is the reaction the troll is after.

Yeah true,but its not my replys that has kept it going into 4 pages.

Donna.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.