British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Challenge stadium Perth tonight (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/challenge-stadium-perth-tonight-443039/)

harveyhare Apr 18th 2007 8:03 am

Challenge stadium Perth tonight

I have the task of taking my daughter to see Pink tonight at Challenge Stadium,
OH was meant to take her but as he is in the UK now its up to me:ohmy:
My son has convieniently got to work so there's no way out.

The question is do i drive there and if so has anyone been before and is parking easy or do we go on the train and shuttle bus??

Di

sme Apr 18th 2007 9:18 am

Re: Challenge stadium Perth tonight

Originally Posted by harveyhare (Post 4659338)

The question is do i drive there and if so has anyone been before and is parking easy or do we go on the train and shuttle bus??

Di

:eek: Good luck :eek:

worzel Apr 18th 2007 10:33 am

Originally Posted by harveyhare (Post 4659338)

Di

Probably too late as you will have left but it is easy. Down Marmion and the West Coast Highway is the easiest if you are worried about getting lost. Plenty of parking on site but we did get charged at Little Britain.

harveyhare Apr 18th 2007 4:07 pm

Originally Posted by worzel (Post 4659867)
Probably too late as you will have left but it is easy. Down Marmion and the West Coast Highway is the easiest if you are worried about getting lost. Plenty of parking on site but we did get charged at Little Britain.

Thanks Worzel, Yes i took the car, easy, parking $5.00 but sat in the carpark afterwards for an hour waiting to get out:(

Concert was fab, better than i thought it would be, managed to get near the front so Hannah was happy :)

Di

worzel Apr 19th 2007 12:02 am

Originally Posted by harveyhare (Post 4661268)
Thanks Worzel, Yes i took the car, easy, parking $5.00 but sat in the carpark afterwards for an hour waiting to get out:(

Concert was fab, better than i thought it would be, managed to get near the front so Hannah was happy :)

Di

Glad you enjoyed it. We must have been lucky - out of the car park in a few minutes after Little Britain, though we were there an hour before the start so got a space near the exit.