Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Challenge stadium Perth tonight

Challenge stadium Perth tonight

Old Apr 18th 2007, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light
Default Challenge stadium Perth tonight

I have the task of taking my daughter to see Pink tonight at Challenge Stadium,
OH was meant to take her but as he is in the UK now its up to me
My son has convieniently got to work so there's no way out.

The question is do i drive there and if so has anyone been before and is parking easy or do we go on the train and shuttle bus??

Di
Old Apr 18th 2007, 9:18 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Challenge stadium Perth tonight

Originally Posted by harveyhare

The question is do i drive there and if so has anyone been before and is parking easy or do we go on the train and shuttle bus??

Di

Good luck
Old Apr 18th 2007, 10:33 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Di
Probably too late as you will have left but it is easy. Down Marmion and the West Coast Highway is the easiest if you are worried about getting lost. Plenty of parking on site but we did get charged at Little Britain.
Old Apr 18th 2007, 4:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by worzel
Probably too late as you will have left but it is easy. Down Marmion and the West Coast Highway is the easiest if you are worried about getting lost. Plenty of parking on site but we did get charged at Little Britain.
Thanks Worzel, Yes i took the car, easy, parking $5.00 but sat in the carpark afterwards for an hour waiting to get out

Concert was fab, better than i thought it would be, managed to get near the front so Hannah was happy

Di
Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:02 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Worzel, Yes i took the car, easy, parking $5.00 but sat in the carpark afterwards for an hour waiting to get out

Concert was fab, better than i thought it would be, managed to get near the front so Hannah was happy

Di
Glad you enjoyed it. We must have been lucky - out of the car park in a few minutes after Little Britain, though we were there an hour before the start so got a space near the exit.