Wikiposts

Certifying docs

Old Aug 17th 2006, 6:56 am

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Certifying docs

We used a Solicitor to sign our doc's for TRA she said every page of a copy document had to be stamped and signed, She charged us £50 + vat we had lots of copy documents for her to sign but that did not matter the cost was based on her time.
P.S. My wife came with me to see the solicitor and we got a copy of her identy docs and an extra copy of my identy docs signed at the same time this saved us the cost of getting them done when we made our DIMA application after we got the OK from the TRA.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by NeilCk
We used a Solicitor to sign our doc's for TRA she said every page of a copy document had to be stamped and signed, She charged us £50 + vat we had lots of copy documents for her to sign but that did not matter the cost was based on her time.
P.S. My wife came with me to see the solicitor and we got a copy of her identy docs and an extra copy of my identy docs signed at the same time this saved us the cost of getting them done when we made our DIMA application after we got the OK from the TRA.
Hi Neil

Thanks for the info.

Identity docs - what are they ??
Old Aug 17th 2006, 7:42 am

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Hi Neil

Thanks for the info.

Identity docs - what are they ??

Sorry both the TRA and DIMA will need Certified copies of documents to prove your identity these are:

TRA
For the person being assessed
Birth Certificate, Passport,

DIMA
For everyone on the application
Birth Certificate, Passport, Marriage Certificate (if applicable)

Good Luck with the TRA, I did mine myself it took along time to put together all the info but it was accepted .
Neil.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:14 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

I had all my documents signed by a local solicitor.After phoning around the cheapest price i got was £4 per signature.This meant that i had approx 20 documents times £4 which starts to add up .When she was signing them she said that all of the sheets in each document required a sig :scared: Some of my paperwork had 10 pages !! ANYWAY after 30 minutes of non stop signing and stamping she said that'll be 30 quid please ......BONUS !! I gave her 40 and legged it out of there before she changed her mind
I'll deffo be using her again

regards,Lee
Old Aug 17th 2006, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by NeilCk
Sorry both the TRA and DIMA will need Certified copies of documents to prove your identity these are:

TRA
For the person being assessed
Birth Certificate, Passport,

DIMA
For everyone on the application
Birth Certificate, Passport, Marriage Certificate (if applicable)

Good Luck with the TRA, I did mine myself it took along time to put together all the info but it was accepted .
Neil.
Hi Neil,

Good point, I'll get my JP friend to certify all of our identity bits as well as Ashley's then, that'll save time and hassle of going back to him at a later date

Hugs
Karen