Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

camper vans in oz

camper vans in oz

Old Aug 18th 2006, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold
Talking camper vans in oz

Hello all
Just wondering. I'm hopefully moving to Perth next year?????? Fingers crossed
and I would like to have a camper van/kombi, are there any places in Perth that sell them? Any web sites? Is there many around for private sale??
Many thanks
Dave

Last edited by mad.chef; Aug 18th 2006 at 8:24 am.
Old Aug 18th 2006, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

neilvic has much to be proud ofneilvic has much to be proud ofneilvic has much to be proud ofneilvic has much to be proud ofneilvic has much to be proud ofneilvic has much to be proud ofneilvic has much to be proud ofneilvic has much to be proud ofneilvic has much to be proud ofneilvic has much to be proud ofneilvic has much to be proud of
Default Re: camper vans in oz

Originally Posted by mad.chef
Hello all
and I would like to have a camper van/kombi, are there any places in Perth that sell them? Any web sites? Is there many around for private sale??
Many thanks
Dave
hey mad
check out this site it may give you a different option.

Neil

http://www.standbycars.com.au/oneways.aspx?cid=1
maybe not now i've re read your thread (doh !!)
Old Aug 18th 2006, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by neilvic
hey mad
check out this site it may give you a different option.

Neil

http://www.standbycars.com.au/oneways.aspx?cid=1
maybe not now i've re read your thread (doh !!)
thanks for the info anyways. i am looking at buying one. not to hire
thanks
dave
Old Aug 18th 2006, 9:21 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mad.chef
Hello all
Many thanks
Dave
www.carsguide.com.au