Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Certifing certificates in the Milton Keynes area

Wikiposts

Certifing certificates in the Milton Keynes area

Old Jul 20th 2006, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

KayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud of
Default Certifying certificates in the Milton Keynes area

Hi,

Can anybody recommend someone to certify certificates in the Milton Keynes Area??

Thanks,
KayC

Last edited by KayC; Jul 20th 2006 at 8:42 am.
Old Jul 20th 2006, 9:49 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Certifying certificates in the Milton Keynes area

Originally Posted by KayC
Hi,

Can anybody recommend someone to certify certificates in the Milton Keynes Area??

Thanks,
KayC
Hi can't help specifically with the area but we are getting ours certified at our local magistrates court. You just phone up and make an appointment a couple of days in advance and the best thing is that it doesn't cost you anything! Should be the same for you - just find your local magistates courts.

Tiggs
Old Jul 20th 2006, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

KayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud of
Default Re: Certifing certificates in the Milton Keynes area

Thanks Tiggs, I was thinking it would cost a bit...
Old Jul 20th 2006, 10:03 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Tiggs, I was thinking it would cost a bit...
we were expecting it to cost us a fair bit (30 documents to certify next week) so were really pleased to find this option instead!

Tiggs
Old Jul 20th 2006, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

Pink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to all
Red face Re: Certifing certificates in the Milton Keynes area

We took our docs to MK Magistrates Court and it cost £8 for about 70 docs!! It did take most of the morning and we had to sit in on a sentencing!! but it was pretty painless.

Where abouts are you heading??
Old Jul 20th 2006, 11:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Bookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Pink & Fluffy
We took our docs to MK Magistrates Court and it cost £8 for about 70 docs!! It did take most of the morning and we had to sit in on a sentencing!! but it was pretty painless.

That's what I did, I had over 100 docs and cost 8 quid. The magistrate did grumble abit about the amount and how they should review their policies, but she still did it. Be prepared for a very long wait, you can't make an appointment at MK and they do them when they have time in between cases.
Old Jul 20th 2006, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pink & Fluffy

Thanks Pink, Melbourne hopefully - how about you?
Old Jul 20th 2006, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

LisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really nice

I rang the magistrates as we will be doing ours shortly too and they quoted £8 as mentioned and said I should ring in to make an appointment. But obviously not then.

So where is everyone heading? and what visa/skills are being used?
We're going to Perth. Just not sure which part yet.
Old Jul 21st 2006, 12:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LisaT
I rang the magistrates as we will be doing ours shortly too and they quoted £8 as mentioned and said I should ring in to make an appointment. But obviously not then.

So where is everyone heading? and what visa/skills are being used?
We're going to Perth. Just not sure which part yet.
Hi LisaT,

We are hopefully heading to Melbourne on a skilled independent as an electronics engineering technologist.
Old Jul 21st 2006, 5:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

Sorry, I have a tame JP so didn't have this problem. Given there are quite a few of us in MK, how about a meet sometime?
Old Jul 21st 2006, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

halcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Iwannabethere
Sorry, I have a tame JP so didn't have this problem. Given there are quite a few of us in MK, how about a meet sometime?
Hi all. I live in M.K and used Borneo Linnells in Newport Pagnell.
Saw me at short notice and I was in there no more than 25 minutes. Cost £60.00 (had about 10 docs to do as well) which was well worth it to me as I am self employed.
Hopefully heading to Perth in summer 2007.
Old Jul 21st 2006, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

halcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to all

Would be up for that.
Old Jul 21st 2006, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by halcyon 52

Would be up for that.
I'll start a new thread on the meet-up section so as not to get knuckles rapped for hijacking this thread!!!! Here's the link to it.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=1#post3742251
Old Jul 21st 2006, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yeah we would be up for that too
Old Jul 23rd 2006, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future

Yeah we would be up for that too

Hi Kay

I had a friend at Franklins and so got all mine done there. I can't remember how much I paid as it was so much a copy (I would need to go back to an old cheque book!). However, I'm sure it was more that the 8 pounds quoted for going to the magistrates court.

That's where I would be heading if I was doing it all again.

Debs

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.