Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Certificate III in Business in Maroochydore

Certificate III in Business in Maroochydore

Old Nov 30th 2007, 4:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Default Certificate III in Business in Maroochydore

Hi,

Just wanted to let anyone wanting to complete a free course, then the above course is available at Quest College in Maroochydore, I think it is 3 mornings a week, for just 6 weeks, to gain the qualification and advance to a Cert IV in Business.

http://www.questcollege.com.au/courses.php
Old Nov 30th 2007, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Certificate III in Business in Maroochydore

Originally Posted by Carrianne
Hi,

Just wanted to let anyone wanting to complete a free course, then the above course is available at Quest College in Maroochydore, I think it is 3 mornings a week, for just 6 weeks, to gain the qualification and advance to a Cert IV in Business.

http://www.questcollege.com.au/courses.php
Do you think I should do level 1 and 2 before doing level 3?
Old Nov 30th 2007, 10:03 am
Unspoilt by progress.....

The Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
Do you think I should do level 1 and 2 before doing level 3?
Depends. Level I and II are incredibly basic - only do them if you have no school qualifications.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Woodcutter
Depends. Level I and II are incredibly basic - only do them if you have no school qualifications.
bloody long time ago I was at school!!
Would this course help me in running my business?
Old Nov 30th 2007, 11:57 am
Unspoilt by progress.....

The Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
bloody long time ago I was at school!!
Would this course help me in running my business?
Possibly.
With respect you are asking a very open question. The course gives a grounding in key business competancies. To answer your question properly I would need to know more information about you and your business.

I will make an educated guess in that as you are running your own business you will have picked up some necessary skills and as such recommend you go for the Cert III. However suggest you chat to a tutor at the local TAFE.

As an aside - I work at Brisbane North Institute of TAFE and teach modules on the Cert IV and Diploma in Business.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Hi Kev,

I have PM'd you.

Carrianne